[REQUESTED] High school jitters - Saw x Pen

my reqs are all over the place so yeah😭 also if i dont do your req its either because you didnt see the huge "REQS ARE CLOSED" at the bottom of the intro page or if i genuinely didnt see it because wattpad hates me (dont lie to me and say you requested when it said it was opened, my memory is fantastic🙂)

anyways if you're reading this, have a good day lad🫡

(high school AU)
--

No One's POV (i like writing this pov the most lmfao)

In a parallel universe, the characters from BFDI found themselves in a high school setting, complete with lockers, classrooms, and all the teenage drama one could imagine. Saw and Pen now faced a challenge: high school life.

The first day of school arrived and Saw couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and anxiety. She stood by her locker, meticulously organizing her textbooks. Pen, on the other hand, approached with an energetic grin.

"Hey, Saw! Ready to conquer the halls of BFDI High?" Pen chirped.

Saw glanced up, a hint of a smile crossing her face. "I guess as ready as anyone can be for this."

As the bell rang, signaling the start of the day, the two headed to their first class: Chemistry. Saw found herself sitting next to Pen, and despite her initial reservations, she found his enthusiasm delightful.

Weeks passed and Saw and Pen were assigned a group project together. They were tasked with creating a model of a complex molecule. Saw, known for her meticulous nature, took charge of researching and planning, while Pen contributed his artistic skills to building the model.

"I'm telling you, Saw, with our teamwork, we're gonna ace this project!" Pen exclaimed, enthusiastically waving around a piece of cardboard.

Saw raised an eyebrow, amused by Pen's enthusiasm. "Let's focus on accuracy rather than flair, okay?"

As they worked together late into the night, Saw discovered Pen's dedication beneath his carefree exterior. She admired his determination and began to see him in a new light.

As the semester progressed, Saw and Pen's friendship grew stronger. Saw found herself crushing on Pen and decides to try and hide her feelings from him. Saw appreciated Pen's unwavering positivity and his ability to find the silver lining in any situation.

One afternoon, while they were studying in the library, Pen suddenly looked up from his textbook. "Hey, Saw, there's this charity event this weekend. They're looking for volunteers. Wanna join me?"

Saw hesitated, not used to stepping outside her comfort zone, but then she remembered Pen's infectious spirit. "Sure, why not?"

The charity event turned out to be a heartwarming experience. Saw and Pen worked side by side, helping those in need and forming an unbreakable bond. It was during this event that Saw realized how much Pen's optimism had influenced her.

"Hey, Saw. Thanks for helping out with the Charity!" Pen exclaimed. Saw smiled back. "You're welcome!" Saw reached out for Pen's hand when he wasn't looking but hesitated.

In the weeks that followed, Saw found herself becoming more open to new experiences and embracing the positivity Pen brought into her life. Pen, in turn, admired Saw's determination and admired her for her strength.

On the last day of school, Saw and Pen stood by their lockers, reminiscing about the year's events.

"You know, Pen, I never thought I'd say this, but high school wasn't so bad after all," Saw admitted with a smile.

Pen grinned, giving Saw a friendly nudge. "Told ya so, Saw! Life's all about finding the positives."

"Hey, Pen. I have something to tell you." Saw said, looking at the ground.

"Hm? What is it?" Pen asked.

"I-I-I like you...You're so fun to be around every day during this school year. Of course, It's fine if you don't like me back." Saw confessed. "I-I just wanted to know how you feel about me back-" Saw muttered.

Suddenly, Pen kissed Saw on the lips, which shocked Saw. She had finally been able to kiss her crush. She kissed back and the two stayed like that for a while.

"Wanna hang out today at my place?" Pen asked with a smile.

"Sure!" Saw said, still flushed.

The two walked out hand in hand. As the school year came to a close, Saw and Pen looked back on their journey in amazement. From competitors to unlikely friends, they had grown in ways they never thought possible.

--

today i asked out my crush (who is one of my veryveryvery close friends) and she had mutual feelings back :))

NYTFYTFEYTDF3TYEFDTY these two are like THE BEST OF THE BEST😭😭

oh no im ranting too much, sorry yall💀

--