[REQUESTED] Secret Revealed! - Lollipop x Gelatin

motivation: 📉📉📉📉📉📉

hehehheyrye

--

no one's pov

Gelatin had a crush, a massive one, and he couldn't hold it in any longer. He had fallen head over heels for none other than Lollipop. However, sharing such feelings was always tricky, and Gelatin had decided to confide in his trusted friend, Leafy.

One sunny day in the contestant grounds, Gelatin found Leafy sitting beneath the shade of a giant tree, scrolling through her phone, probably texting Firey again. He cleared his throat nervously, shuffling his feet in the soft grass.

"Gelatin, what's up?" Leafy smiled at him, always open to a good chat.

Gelatin took a deep breath, his nerves getting the best of him. "Leafy, I need to talk to you about something. It's, uh, kind of personal."

Leafy tilted her head, concern in her eyes. "Of course, Gelatin. You know you can tell me anything."

Gelatin scratched the back of his gelatinous head, looking around to make sure no one was eavesdropping. Then, he leaned in closer and whispered, "I, uh, I have a crush on someone." Leafy's eyes widened, and her excitement was barely containable. "Really? That's great, Gelatin! Who is it? Do I know them?"

Gelatin gulped. "It's Lollipop. I've liked her for a while now, but I just don't know how to tell her. I thought maybe you could help."

Leafy's face lit up, and she clapped her hands together. "Gelatin, that's amazing! I'm sure Lollipop would be thrilled to know. I'll help you, for sure!"

Without any hesitation, Leafy jumped up and dashed towards Lollipop, who was overseeing a game of Cake at Stake with her usual bossy demeanor. Gelatin watched with bated breath as Leafy reached Lollipop.

"Lollipop! Lollipop!" Leafy panted, trying to catch her breath. "I have something to tell you!" Lollipop rolled her eyes. "What's the matter, Leafy? Can't it wait until after this? I'm busy." Leafy grabbed Lollipop's lollipop arm, her excitement bubbling over. "No, it CAN'T wait! Gelatin has a crush on you!"

Lollipop blinked in surprise. "Wait, what? Gelatin has a crush on me?"

Leafy nodded vigorously. "Yes, he does! He just told me, and he's really nervous about it. You should talk to him."

Lollipop's initial shock gave way to a warm smile. "Well, well, that's a surprise. I had no idea. Thanks for letting me know, Leafy."

Leafy smiled back, relieved that she could help her friend. "You're welcome! Now go find Gelatin and talk to him. He's probably worried sick right now."

Lollipop nodded and made her way over to Gelatin, who was anxiously awaiting her response. "S-So... you know, huh?" Gelatin says, his body twitching in anxiety. "Well, if I had to be honest, I actually have feelings for you too, Gelly boy." Lollipop said, patting the top of Gelatin's head. Gelatin tried leaning in for a kiss, but realized he was too short. Lollipop held him up and kissed him, enjoying the warmth of his body.

As they walked away hand in hand, Leafy couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment. She had played cupid for her friends, and it filled her with joy to see Gelatin and Lollipop taking their first steps into a new and sweet chapter of their lives. She smirked and walked away from her hiding spot. Gelatin wasn't mad at all, honestly. He knew all of this started because of her, and he's thankful for that. Sure, it was embarrassing, but at least he finally was able to kiss his lifelong crush.