[REQUESTED] I'm not being sarcastic, I promise - Paint x Whipped Cream

i've always shipped these lads from the start😎

--

          Whipped Cream's POV

I walked up to my bed and flopped onto it. "Today's been a long day, taking a short nap should be fine." I said to myself. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a small room. It was dark and eerie, and the walls were gray.

I tried speaking, but I couldn't. I saw chains on both of my hand and found Paint sitting across from me. I tried moving my body, but I couldn't. What was going on? I saw something, or someone behind him.

I tried yelling out his name, but he wouldn't wake up. The thing had an axe and sliced Paint in half. My heart was racing with fear, and I thought I was going to die next. I screamed. I screamed louder and louder, knowing no one would save me.

As I struggled to gather my thoughts, my ears were greeted by a persistent beeping sound. It took a moment for my groggy mind to register that it was my alarm clock, its shrill tone cutting through the remnants of my nightmare. Slowly, the fog of fear began to lift, and I realized that I was safe in my own bedroom.

I sat up in bed, trying to shake off the lingering fear. It was just a dream, I reminded myself. But the images were so vivid, so terrifyingly real. I couldn't shake the feeling that there was something more to it than just a figment of my imagination.

I glanced at the clock on my bedside table. It was early morning, the sun just beginning to peek through the curtains. The nightmare had left me feeling drained, my body heavy with exhaustion. With a sigh, I swung my legs off the bed, my feet meeting the cool hardwood floor.

I glanced around the room and saw Paint. I immediately went up to hug him and started crying. Nightmares can be terrifying experiences that leave us feeling vulnerable and shaken. In the midst of a particularly harrowing nightmare, the fear can become all-consuming, making it hard to distinguish between the dream world and reality. That's exactly how I felt when I woke up, drenched in sweat, and with my heart pounding in my chest.

"P-Paint!?" "WAAH! I thought you DIED!!" I said. "Uh, what!?" He said, startled. "I-I had a nightmare, where you got split in half with an AXE!!" I hugged him tighter, but not too tight to kill him. "Calm down Whipped cream. It was all just a dream, and I'm right here."

He hugged me back, and I started smiling. He started patting my back, which calmed me down. "There There...calm down." "Thank you, Paint!!" I said in relief. I didn't want to see my friend die today, but luckily it was just a dream. 

"Uh, you alright now?" He said. "Yeah, thanks!" I said. I started heading out the door, but Paint stopped me. "Wait!" "H-Huh!?" I said, in confusion. "Can you close your eyes for 1 minute? I have something that can help stop these nightmares." 

"Oh, sure!" I said. I closed my eyes and felt something press against my mouth. I opened my eyes and found Paint kissing me.

"Whipped cream...I love you so much, and I'm not being sarcastic, I promise." He said. I was in total shock, but I kind of enjoyed it. "I-I love you too, Paint. I've always loved you from the start!!" I confessed.

He smiled and headed outside. I saw him glance at me one more time, before he closed the door with a genuine smile.

--

I NEED MORE CONTENT OF THESE TWO WAAH😭😭😭

--