[REQUESTED] Tired - Michael x Sean

michael and sean are the best of the best cuz they genderfluid cool ppl🤯🤯

they have rooms btw (hm whats logic😁idk what that word is🤔)
--

Michael's POV

Another day of chasing objects and having to tell Charger Block he's been here a bunch of times already. I really wish I could take a break from all of this, but obviously I can't slack off now. I walked out of Charger Block's room and started walking, trying to get everything off my mind. It was the only thing I could do, just so I could take a break without slacking off.

I watched as everyone ran about, waving hi to the others, finally somewhat adapting to this afterlife. After the incident after chasing Crown and Charger Block, I was extremely exhausted. I looked around for Sean, seeing what he was up to. Most of the time I can't trust him, but he is my "friend", so I have to keep an eye on him. I don't know why they often view objects as humans, since I only view them as objects who I keep in this afterlife.

After strolling around for a while, I found Sean talking with some other objects. I tapped her on the shoulder, quickly getting her attention. "Ah, hey Michael!" He said, seeming happy as usual. "Hey." I said, half-asleep. Sean quickly waved goodbye to the objects surrounding him and turned back to me. He seemed to have noticed I was tired. "Oh, you seem tired."

"Oh, I didn't know that!" I said sarcastically. "Well, you know now!" She said, giving me a playful smile and nudging me a bit. "Say, do you want to do something with me?" They said. "Like what?" I asked, curious. He's always a ball of randomness, acting giddy all the time. What causes him to be so euphoric all the time? This type of stuff is serious, and she's not taking it seriously. She's so cute when she's all happy.

Suddenly, I realized what I just thought. Ah, no, I didn't mean that... "Hello? Are you theeeeeere?" Sean said, suddenly snapping me out of my thoughts. "H-HUH!? What happened again?" I asked, still slightly startled. "Let's go into my room and do something!!" He said, flapping her arms around. "O-Okay, I guess. But we better not be there for too long, you know?" I said. They dragged me by the hand and we both were inside his room. Her room was somewhat bland, but it still had some life to it. He had put decorations up, making his room livelier.

"We're here!" She exclaimed. "Yeah, yeah, I know." I said, with a hint of playfulness. "Ooh! Do you want to know how I deal with stress?" He said. "How?" I asked. They suddenly beckoned me to come to the floor (i edited this bc it sounded weird like something sexual) and pulled me in slightly closer to them and patted my head a couple of times. "Ack! What are you even doing?" I already knew he was cuddling with me. But why? And why does this feel weird? It's like I actually enjoy it.  "Shh...just calm down." She said, placing her hand on top of mines.

"If this method worked for me, it would work for you too, Michael." Still confused, I went with it. I then realized. These feelings aren't something I've felt before. It was new, like brand new. I knew from that point on, I had a crush on Sean. I don't know how, or why, but one thing I did know was that I didn't really know how crushes worked. One thing I feel is anxious about it. It was so scary, I just wanted to hide myself from him, but I couldn't.

"Do you want a hug now?" He said, turning to face me with a smile. How childish, but I chose to accept it only because I have a crush on him and I genuinely liked him, but it's not because I enjoy these things anyway, I think. We were just sitting there, having our arms wrapped around each other. I just wanted to confess right now, to end my anxiety that's happening right now. I just wanted to do it, right now. "Sean," I started. "Are you seeing anyone right now?" I asked. That was quite stupid of me. But I needed to know.

"Nah, I'm single forever haha!" He said, but in a more happy-ish tone. "W-Well, I think I... sort of have a crush on you..." There was silence, but she didn't pull away from the hug. Instead, they kissed me. This feeling of love is truly powerful after all. I felt relieved, relieved that we have mutual feelings. We pulled away because we almost forgot to breath. "I really like you too, Michael." He said.

I rested my head on my partner, and soon fell asleep, completely forgetting what I said before we entered the room. I just wanted to spend time right here with Sean, my new-found partner.

--

ahh this is about 800 words😭 (cant believe i was writing this all in one setting ahaehah)

im still kinda scared cuz of my shatty age reveal😨

--