Whispers in the Wind - Gelatin x Leafy

oh yeah just a rarepair i like😢😢😢 i made this on my freetime💀🤘 (ill do yall's reqs alright😭😭)

humanized💀

edit from the ice age: sometimes my eyes skip a line so i had to fix some grammatical errors, sorry yall💀
--

Once upon a time, in the colorful world of BFDI, Leafy and Gelatin found themselves on opposite teams. Leafy, with her vibrant green leaves and a heart as big as the forest, was a member of the Have Cots, while Gelatin, a jello-like contestant with a cool exterior but a warm core, belonged to the same team.

Their paths had crossed many times during the challenges, and each encounter left an indelible mark on both of them. Gelatin was known for his cool and confident demeanor, but whenever he looked into Leafy's sparkling emerald eyes, his heart skipped a beat. Likewise, Leafy couldn't help but blush whenever Gelatin flashed her a playful smile.

One sunny afternoon, after a particularly intense dodgeball game, Leafy and Gelatin found themselves alone by the tranquil shores of Goiky Canal. The other contestants were busy strategizing, leaving them with a rare moment of solitude.

"Hey, Gelatin," Leafy began, her voice as gentle as a summer breeze. "You know, we've been on opposing teams for a while now, but I've always admired your determination and how you stand up for your teammates."

Gelatin grinned, his translucent form shimmering in the sunlight. "Well, thanks, Leafy! You're not so bad yourself. Your kindness and optimism make this competition a lot more bearable. "As the conversation flowed, Leafy and Gelatin discovered they had more in common than they initially thought. They both loved the tranquility of the natural world, and they shared stories of their favorite adventures in the woods and by the lakeside.

Over time, their friendship deepened, and they found themselves spending more and more time together outside of challenges. They would explore the vibrant jungles of Yoyleland, watch the stars on quiet nights, and laugh about the silliest moments in the game.

One evening, as the sun painted the sky with hues of orange and pink, Leafy couldn't contain her feelings any longer. "Gelatin," she whispered, her cheeks flushing a deeper shade of green, "there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

Gelatin turned to her, his gel-like form shimmering in the twilight. "What is it, Leafy? "I..." Leafy hesitated for a moment, her heart pounding like a drum. "I really like you, Gelatin. More than just a friend."

Gelatin's eyes widened in surprise, and then he smiled, his entire being radiating warmth. "Leafy, I feel the same way. I've been trying to find the right moment to tell you."

With that, they leaned in, their lips meeting in a soft and sweet kiss. It was a moment of pure magic, as if the entire world held its breath, celebrating their love.

From that day on, Leafy and Gelatin became a powerful team, not just in BFDI challenges but in life itself. Their love for each other gave them strength and confidence, and they faced every obstacle with a newfound determination.

As the competition raged on, Leafy and Gelatin's love story became an inspiration to all the contestants. Gelatin would normally wave to her and hug her when they bumped into each other, constantly exchanging smiles.

--

im going to sleep in a few so of course i made this short💀 ok bye