[REQUESTED] Bonding - Black Hole x Depressed Reader

this is a high-school au! (hope yall dont mind😭) 

--

            Your POV

You were sitting in the classroom alone, since it was free time. You were doodling things on your desk/on a piece of paper. You drew stars, plants, and whatever came to your mind. You felt relieved, and happy. You've never been this happy in a while, and luckily you had your earbuds connected to your phone. 

Suddenly, you heard the classroom door click and you looked up. It was the new student, Black Hole. You two have never interacted before, so you didn't know much about him. You took out your earbuds just in case if he talks. You looked back down on your desk and at the corner of your eye you noticed him glance at you. The air was awkward, as he started walking to a random desk and sat down his stuff.

When you noticed he wasn't looking, you turned behind you for a brief moment and saw him pulling out his own sketchbook. He also had a ton of art supplies. You decided not to bother him and went back to doodling. You decided to put your earbuds back on. While you were listening to your favorite song, you felt someone tap your shoulder.

You turned around and saw Black Hole. "Uh, hey, Y/N." He said. He gave you a little wave, and you decided to speak since he gave off a relaxing aura. "Hello..." You said in a quiet tone. It was too awkward for you to actually talk, and you were shaking because of anxiety. He placed his hand on top of yours. "Ah, you okay?" He asked. "Y-Yeah." You said. He went back to his desk and brought his things. He sat down in the desk next to you.

He quickly noticed your sketchbook. "Oh, you draw too?" He asked. "Yeah, it's just something I do all the time, I have nothing better to do in this world, haha!" He gave you a small smile, which made you blush. You quickly looked back down at your desk/the piece of paper. He placed a peppermint candy on your desk. "Here, I have extras, so you can have this one." He said.

"Ah, thanks." You unwrapped the candy and popped it into your mouth. I'm so lucky to have someone like him besides me!... You thought to yourself. You got more comfortable and ranted/vented about random things going on in your life. He gave you advice about how to deal with your personal problems. "Thank you, so much..." You said.

"You're welcome, Y/N." "Can we be...friends?" You said. "Hm? Sure!" He said. You two decided to talk and bond over some other random things. Even though you're still slightly anxious while talking to him, you're glad you met someone who shares the same interests as you.

--

music really distracts me from stuff, like i just zoned out in the middle of writing this and wrote the song lyrics on accident😭

--

Just the two of us

In this classroom in the sky

Crimes of passion are just fine,

When enacted on AI.

Just the two of us,

Quite a drastic pick-up line

Leaving characters to die,

Just to guarantee you're mine!

She seemed so sad and lonely,

Don't think there's any hope for me.

This hell is members only,

Why did I say Okie Dokie?

--