[REQUESTED] Confession - Match x Pencil

pen x eraser is mentioned in here so if you dont like the ship just skip the parts where pencil/pen talks about them💀

--

                              Pencil's POV

"PEEEEEEEEN!" I screamed.

"What, Pencil?" He asked.

"I need ADVICEEE!!" I said. 

"What kind of advice?" 

"Likee...you know how you and Eraser is dating?" I said.

"Yeah? Oooh, you mean THAT type of advice." 

"Yeaah, PLEASE HELP ME CONFESS TO MATCH SHE'S SO PRETTY CXDRTFYUIJHGF!!!" 

"Calm down cousin...but I can help you. First thing you need to do is try inviting her to a dinner date, but without saying date." He said. (yes i hc pen is pencil's cousin)

"Like a hangout thing?" I said

"Yeah! Exactly. Since you guys have this buddy-buddy type of thing, it should be pretty easy." He said.

I pulled Pen into a tight hug. "Thanks cous!" 

"Uh yeah, please let go now..." He said.

"Whoops, sorry!" I said. I ran across the hallway of our house and went to my room.

I opened up my phone and immediately texted Match.

--

Pencil> Hey girl, wanna hang out and try new foods from that new restaurant that just opened up?

Match> Of course! Why wouldn't I? What time?

Pencil> 5PM! See you later!

Match> Bye Pence-Pence!

--

I blushed at Match's last text and closed my phone. I did a small happy dance and looked at the time. 4:50PM. I ran out of the house and called a taxi which luckily arrived in only 2 minutes.

I got out of the taxi and stood in front of the new restaurant. I could smell the aroma of the food coming from the kitchen.

I went inside and found Match sitting on a restaurant bench. "Oh! Pence-Pence! You're here!" She said happily.

"Hey girl!" I said while waving.

I took a seat and we waited for the waiter to come to our table. The waiter was X. The co-host of BFB. (i know X doesn't have a gender guys😭😭)

"Helloo! What will you be ordering today?" They asked.

"I'll take a steak. How about you, Match?"

"I'll also take the steak, thank you!" She said.

X happily smiled and left. The atmosphere soon became very awkward.

"So uhhh...wanna draw on the napkins?" She asked.

"Sure!" I said.

Match took out two pens and we started drawing random doodles on the napkins. I looked up to see Match's expression.

Gosh, she looks so cute.

X shortly came back after preparing our lunch. "Here you goo! Have a nice day!" They said.

We quickly dug in. The steak doesn't taste bad at all!

"Mmm...this tastes so good! Thank you for inviting me here!" Match said. I blushed.

"Y-You're welcome!" I said.

I need to confess to her right now, but how should I say it?

I took a deep breathe in and out. "Hey Pence-Pence, are you...alright?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Match...I have something to tell you." 

"Oh? What's up?"

"the sky." /J IM SORRY 😭😭😭 (next dialogue is the real one yall😭😭)

"Well...whenever I'm around you, I feel something. There's this weird feeling like happiness when you're around me or talking to me."

"W-Wha?" 

"I-I-I love you Match! And I've always loved you ever since we became BFFS!!" I said.

"A-And it's okay if you don't love me back...I just wanted you to know thi-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, Match pulled me into a kiss.

We let go after a few seconds, and I sat there, flustered.

"I love you too, Pence-Pence! You're my happiness in this world!!" She said.

I felt tears coming down my cheeks, but they were happy tears.

"Thank you!!..." I said, and I gave her a tight embrace.

We sat back down.

"Well, let's finish eating this and then we can hang out!" She said.

"Ooh! I'd love that!" I said. I didn't even realize I had a huge smile on my face, but enjoyed the feeling.

--

SWEDRFTGYHUJI

rn im making an I.I horrorfic about paintbrush!! it's a work in progress, so im not going to publish it until i finish the first chapter! :)

also im really hyped about the DR3 x IDV collab!! its coming on August 3rd and i really want rantaro's costume😭 (i love him)

btw because of my new fanfic im not going to be active much posting these oneshots but i can guarantee that ill post your reqs in less than a week!

--