[REQUESTED] New Feelings? - Gelatin x Lollipop Fluff

almost misspelled gelatin's name lmfao💀

also they're competing in BFB (after they all split up cuz of bfb 16 or whatever the episode was i forgot😭)

also also istg if someone comments "b-b-but gelatin is only 11 years old😢😢😢😢😢😥😥😥😥😥😭😭😖😞😞😓😓😓🥺🥺🥹🥹🥺🥺🥺🥺" check his dang page you bonk, the statement he made in BFB 6 was sarcastic😭☝️ also dni with me😨
--

Lollipop's POV

I sat down on a patch of grass, completely exhausted from today's challenge Four made us do. I let out a sigh and looked up at the sky. "Whatcha doin', Lollipop?" I heard Gelatin said. Me and Gelatin have been great friends ever since the split-up thing between Four and Two or whatever that was. "Why hello, Gelly boy. I'm extremely exhausted from all of these competitions, so I'm just lying down right now." "To be honest me too. Wanna hang out?" He said. "Sure. I'd love to spend time with you."

 And it was true. I did enjoy spending time with him, he's enjoyable every second we talk, and I normally get butterflies in my stomach, not out of nervousness, but I think it's for another reason. Gelatin held out his hand and I placed my hand onto his and got up. We started walking around the place, completely familiar with everything. We already got so used to it since we normally do competitions here. 

"Hmm...I wonder what the others are doing." Gelatin said. "Meh, I don't really care about them." I said. Me and Gelatin made small talk as we were walking around. I glanced at Gelatin, and he seemed nervous. "Hey, you ok?" I asked. "Y-Yeah, it's just something's been on my mind lately." He said. "Hmm...like what?" I asked, curious. He's not the type to be down all of a sudden, so this was quite new and not like him.

"Nah it's nothing, sorry for worrying you!" He said with a smile and a shrug. I patted him on the head and decided to ignore it. As we were walking, I couldn't help but notice it felt like we were walking somewhere, much less just "walking" around the competition grounds. "Hey Lollipop..." Gelatin suddenly said. "Hmm? What is it?" I asked. "...What do you think of me?" He asked. "What do you mean?" "Like, what do you think of me as a friend, that kind of stuff!" He said.

"I find you enjoyable, fun to be around." I answered. Gelatin always gets me, and we both love the same things. If I had to admit...I actually had a crush on him. I saw his eyes light up and he gave me a smile. "Thanks, you're also really cool to be around. I hope we can stay like this for a long time!" He said. He leaped in for a hug, which kind of startled me. "Eh? What's this for?" I asked, flustered. "Oh sorry, I got a little emotional there. But anyways, yeah, you're a really cool person, Lollipop!" He said.

"Thanks." I said. While we were walking, Gelatin suddenly stopped in front of his steak house. "What's wrong?" I asked. He clasped my hands together and looked at me. "I'm abandoning this steak house..." He said. "W-What?" Was this what he was thinking about the entire time? "I got bored of it, so I was like "I want to start something new!" or whatever." He said. "Ah..." I said, staring at the floor. He was a really great cook, and even the others loved his cooking. It's such a shame this happened.

"Hey Lollipop, you know how Flower makes sweaters for us all the time?" "Yeah, why?" I asked. "Well, I want to partner with you to start a new chain!" He said enthusiastically. "Oh, really? Well, I have no reason to deny, so sure." I said. "Yippee!" He suddenly kissed me. I was astonished, I just stood there in shock, but I really enjoyed the feeling of getting kissed, so I kissed him back. We let go and Gelatin said "I love you, Lollipop!" 

"I love you too, Gelatin. I'd be glad to help you in any way possible."

--

omg i finally wrote something that's kinda long🤯🤯

school is starting in a week, i still dont know my class lmfao😭😭 expect me to be dead on here for idk days🧍

--