[REQUESTED] You're the most beautiful flower here - Tree x Reader

you guys can imagine this as a human au or just Tree as an object idk💀

btw Tree calls you darling because i dont kno😢😢😢😢😢😢🥹🥹🥹 (yall are gardening together :) )
--

Your POV

I was in my room, laying on my bed, holding an envelope while staring at the ceiling. Today me and my boyfriend Tree are going to go to a community garden that is nearby my house. I checked the letter again to see the time. 1 PM. I hopped off my bed and got ready to go outside, since we were going to go outside in just a few minutes. I waited on the bench outside my house, waiting for Tree.

"Hey Darling!" I heard someone's voice say. That was him! I immediately got up and hugged him. "You're here!" I said. He chuckled. "Of course, I am I would never leave you!" The only thing I could do is smile and hold his hand. "I'm really happy we're spending time together every day." I said. "Me too." He said. While we were walking, we talked about random things. Once we got there, I could smell flowers and fresh grass.

 "It smells really nice in here!" I said. "It sure does." He handed me a shovel and we picked a spot where we could plant grass seeds. (woah grassy🤯🤯🤯) (help is this how a community garden works?) While we were planting grass seeds, I saw Tree stand up. "Hm? Where are you going?" I asked. "I'm going to get flower seeds, such as lilies and daisies. "Oh, I've always wanted to plant lilies!" I said. "Haha, I've always known that, that's why I'm going to get more seeds!" He cupped my cheeks and kissed me, which made me a blushing mess.

The only thing I could do in that moment was stare at him while he went to get more seeds. I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like him. He quickly came back and handed me the seeds. "Thanks!" I said. "No problem, Darling." We once again started planting, and I couldn't help but stare at the flowers surrounding the place. Tulips, Roses, and a bunch of other flowers. Everything was so beautiful, too beautiful, that I zoned out!

"You alright, Darling?" Tree asked me. "Ah, sorry I was just admiring the flowers over there." I said. "Hm, they sure are beautiful, but you're the most beautiful flower here." He said. Wait, did he just flirt with me!? "U-U-Um thank you..." I said. He laughed and we both decided to take a break and look at the other flowers other people planted before us. We spent the entire afternoon there until we decided to leave. We walked home together, hand in hand. 

"Thank you for inviting me to the community garden today, Tree." I said. "You're welcome, I hope I didn't waste your time, since I didn't know if you were doing something before I invited you." I gave him a bear hug. "No, no! You didn't waste my time! I actually really loved this experience." I said. "Oh, really? Then we should start coming here often." He said. "Yeah, I usually stay inside my home, playing games all day, haha." I said. "Hm, I can kind of relate to that." 

Once we arrived at my house, he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "See you tomorrow, Darling! I love you!" He said. He waved at me, and I said goodbye too. "I love you too!" I shouted.

--

i personally love tree sm😭

anyways, just found out i have to get a vaccine tmr💀✋i also have to get a blood test, (i have trypanophobia) im also getting an eye test and I probably need glasses, my dentist said i need braces, AND my school is starting on August 21st, yet i still haven't finished reading the novel that was assigned to us💀 but i can get through this guys🦅🦅

--