[REQUESTED] Ticking down to Sadness - Clock (ITFT) x Reader Angst

lol sorz i was sick😡😡😡🤜🤜🤜🤜🤜

title isn't made by me! title created by user PlantWub  !! (tysm!!)

--

Clock's POV

I re-shuffled the data cards, making sure I saw the correct object's name. It was the same no matter how I looked at it. I could feel my breathing start getting heavier and faster. I realized that Y/N was going to get eliminated today.

"O-Oh, maybe I just need to just rub my eyes. Maybe I'm hallucinating." I murmured. Once again, I kept on shuffling and fidgeting with the cards, my tears about to burst out like a party popper. I glanced at Y/N, and they were all happy and joyful with their friends, but I didn't want to hurt their feelings by announcing the elimination today.

I sighed in frustration, picking up the cards off the floor and putting on my normal demeanor again for the contestants.

"Heya guys! Whaaats going on here?" I asked, trying to hide my tears.

"Oh, nothing much." Y/N said. The more I look at them, the more remorseful I felt. I didn't want to see their reaction today, heck, I would die for them just for them not to get voted off, but the viewers don't want that.

I waved goodbye to their group and checked the time. It was almost elimination time. I decided to have my last moments with Y/N by pulling them over for a small talk.

I told Y/N I wanted to chat with them because I was "bored" and luckily they agreed to. We chatted for a while, our friendship growing by the minute.

"Hey Clock," Y/N said. "You seem worried, are you okay?"

"I'm SUPER great!" I gave them a pat on the back. "Oh my, it's time for elimination!!" I said with enthusiasm. In reality, I felt like breaking down in front of everyone. The thought of Y/N getting eliminated weighed heavily on me.

"Okay the person e-eliminated isss..." I couldn't take it anymore, and I started stuttering. I started fidgeting with anxiety again, as everyone looked at me weirdly, which I get because I don't normally act like this around the others.

"Y-Y/N." I blurted out, the name echoing throughout the contestant grounds.

I could see the horror in their eyes, and I just wanted to apologize right then and there. My heart dropped. All I could hear was a somber silence.

Unable to hold back my emotions, I rushed over to Y/N, my hands trembling.

"I can't believe this is happening," I murmured, my usually cheery voice cracking with emotion.

Y/N managed a weak smile, trying to comfort me despite their own disappointment. "It's okay, Clock. It's just part of the game."

But I couldn't accept it. I felt gloominess take over me as I had to eliminate them. Y/N suddenly hugged me, patting my head.

"It'll be okay. I-I'll always be with you." They said. I waved goodbye to them, feeling the tears return.

Everyone else went back to what they were doing, while I was just left there, alone.

--