[REQUESTED] Love at First Sight - Teardrop x Mute!Reader

i literally had to go to 9 [hispanic] parties this month for what💀

--

No One's POV

Teardrop glided through the vibrant world of Goiky. Her usually serene demeanor was momentarily disrupted by the sight of someone she hadn't seen before—a figure standing by the tranquil pond, reading a book in silence. Something about this person caught her attention. Curiosity drove Teardrop closer, her small steps barely making a sound on the soft grass. As she approached, she noticed the book's cover—a fascinating tale of adventures, its pages worn from frequent perusal.

What intrigued her even more was that the individual was communicating through graceful hand movements—a language Teardrop was very familiar with. Sign Language.

Without hesitation, Teardrop mirrored the gestures, expressing a simple yet warm greeting in sign language. The figure looked up, surprise and a hint of delight flickering in their eyes. They responded in kind, their hands forming fluid motions that matched Teardrop's own. The figure told Teardrop their name was [Y/N]. Teardrop greeted [Y/N], as the two told each other their names.

The initial surprise melted away, replaced by a shared understanding conveyed through their silent conversation. They exchanged stories through gestures, discovering common interests and experiences despite the absence of spoken words. Teardrop learned of the reader's love for literature and the adventures contained within those pages, while the mysterious individual discovered Teardrop's passion for the quiet beauty of nature. With each gesture, a bond formed—a connection transcending language barriers. They found similarities in their appreciation for the little things, their fondness for solitary moments amidst the bustling world around them.

Teardrop immediately clinged onto [Y/N], showing her gratitude for this first-time interaction for them. [Y/N] was initially surprised but allowed Teardrop to do this. They comforted each other in silence, both content with someone they now considered a "friend".

As they continued their conversation in sign language, Teardrop had found a kindred spirit in the [Y/N], someone who spoke the same language of silence and understood the world in a way that few others did. Teardrop wanted to be more than friends, but the poor soul didn't know if [Y/N] wanted a bigger relationship than this. After all, they just met, so why would Teardrop think of doing such a thing? Teardrop looked at [Y/N] with her eyes filled with sorrowness. Lucky for her, [Y/N] had already caught on to what Teardrop wanted to do. (ITS NOT SEX😭 anyway)

[Y/N] had gotten the courage to decide to kiss Teardrop in this solitary setting. Their lips touched, and both of them were surprised at the new-found feeling, love. Their encounter by the pond was more than chance—it was a meeting of two souls who found solace and understanding in each other's company. With a final shared smile and a promise to meet again, they parted ways, but their newfound bond remained, a silent promise that transcended words, spoken or unspoken.