[REQUESTED] Similarities - Platonic!! Nickel x Bomby

i definitely wasn't gone for two weeks because i was both sick and in physical agony and had to take 24 doses of amoxicillin due to my respiratory tract infection😊

ok

Nickel's POV ---->

I found myself paired up with Bomby for the next challenge in BFDIA. I wasn't sure what to expect, considering Bomby's explosive nature, but I was determined to make the best of it. After all, teamwork makes the dream work, right? At least I don't have to deal with one huge team.

"Bomby, ready to tackle this challenge together?" I asked, trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible. Bomby nodded, his fuse twitching slightly. "Yeah, let's do this, Nickel! I'll try to keep my explosions to a minimum! I promise!" I chuckled nervously, hoping that Bomby's idea of "minimum explosions" was the same as mine. As we made our way through the desert, we came across some debris of goo?

"While the rest of our team is split apart, we have to tackle this somehow-Bomby?" I looked around the scattered grounds, and spotted Bomby near a banana plant. I sighed. "Hey bud. What're you doing here?" He looked up at me, with his eyes sparkling in the hot sun. He held up the banana he was eating. "Oh, um...are you giving this to me?" He nodded. I took a bite. Not half bad! I decided to sit down under the banana plant. This sure is exhausting...isn't it?" I spoke. He smiled. "How about this...let's just rest. Just for now." Bomby closed his eyes and so did I.

If I had to be honest, I was quite impressed by Bomby's determination and skill. Despite his explosive nature, he's a valuable teammate. And as we worked together, I realized that maybe Bomby wasn't so different from me after all. We both had our strengths and weaknesses, but together, we made a great team. After what seemed like a few minutes, I woke up dragged out of the desert but instead on a patch of grass. With half of my team observing me like some science experiment. "Where am I...?" I mumbled. After snapping back to reality, I could finally sit up.

"Well we lost the challenge, duh-doy." "Now pick yourselves up! We cannot afford to lose anymore, Nickel and Bomby." Pin spoke. My head was still fuzzy, but then we were lectured by our team on not slacking off. After that hell was over, me and Bomby headed over to the lake nearby and sat down. "It was such a long day. Especially with our team's yapping am I right?" "It was super boring!" Bomby replied. I couldn't help but laugh alongside him.

"Great job, Bomby," I said, patting him on the back. "I couldn't have asked for a better partner." Bomby smiled happily, returning to his usual demeanor. "Thanks, Nickel. You're not so bad yourself!" And with that, we walked off into the sunset, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, together.

<----

i yearn for the day i rise