[REQUESTED] Your Warmth - Snowball x Tennisball Fluff

ha ha

--

no one's point of view hahahaha

Tennis ball slowly got up out of his bed and walked over to the window. He opened the window midway and realized it was winter already. Tennis ball wasn't the kind to like winter, but it did feel somewhat relaxing seeing the snowflakes falling. A thing he really hated about winter was how cold it was in his room. 'How does GB even deal with winter herself?' He thought, pacing around the room. He caught a glimpse of Four outside, waving his hands around. Tennis ball sighed, and quickly got outside of his apartment and found the others gathering around Four too. 'Another day, another competition, I guess.' He thought. After Four's announcement, Tennis ball looked around for GB, only to find her staring at the snow. 

He continued to help out his teammates, and suddenly bumped into Snowball. "S-Sorry..." Tennis ball said. "Just be careful next time, dude." Snowball said, walking away. 'Huh?' Tennis ball thought. How did he not get mad at him? Whenever someone bumps into him, he would always start talking about how they're the "lesser-stronger-one" or whatever. So why did he act that way to him? Tennis ball shook his thoughts away and decided to actually focus. "Team 'A Better Name Than That' wins!" Four announced. "See, we could've lost if you guys chose to ignore me!" GB boasted. GB had continued to talk and talk and talk, while Tennis ball ignored her because he was still stuck in his thoughts. It was just a simple, rare interaction, right? Tennis ball could feel his face warm up as he stared at the ground below him. It was cold, too cold. 

He just wanted to go back inside the apartments, away from the cold. He wanted to be in bed, cuddling with something...or someone. All of this was too confusing, his breathing became more rapid and his heart was racing at the thought. "I-I know now." He murmured to himself. He started running towards GB, desperate for advice. She wasn't the type to go for relationship advice, but he is great friends with her, so she might know something. "G-GB!" He said, obviously out of breath. "Huh? What brings you here, TB?" She asked. "I need your help!" He said. "With what?" GB asked, her curiosity growing. "It's with...Snowball..." Tennis ball blurted out. "Oh, that annoying brat. Wait, don't tell me-"

"Y-Yeah, you got me..." Tennis ball said, quickly looking away in embarrassment. GB sighed. "Well, whatever. Just invite him over, and then after a few minutes of bonding, confess." She said, slightly smirking. Tennis ball flinched at the thought. He took a deep breath in, and out. "Ok, thank you, GB!" He said, happily strolling away. Tennis ball looked around for Snowball and spotted him sitting alone. Tennis ball quietly walked over to him. He hesitated to sit down, but then remembered to himself he had to do this. "Oh, hey, Snowball." He said, in a low, quiet voice. "Hey." Snowball responded back. 'There's something bothering him, I suppose.' "Something's bothering you, right, Snowball?" He said. "How'd you know...?" Snowball said, a hint of surprise in his voice. "You just seem down. Want to, er, perhaps...talk about it?" Tennis ball said. Snowball just stared at the ground, nodding to Tennis ball. (im sorry but im too distracted watching 'El Chavo' while writing this lmao its funny😭)

"I don't want you to take this the wrong way..." Snowball murmured. "S-Snowball?" He asked, staring at the unresponsive Snowball. "I-I..." Snowball started. "I l-love y-you..." Snowball said, looking away. Tennis ball eyes widened. He was the one who was supposed to confess, but instead Snowball did it for him. Tennis ball was extremely happy inside, hearing his crush saying he loves him back. Tennis ball thought that Snowball would think being gay was too weird, but it seems they have mutual feelings for each other now. "I love you too." He replied, smiling contently. Snowball stared at him for a moment, before pulling him into a tight embrace. Tennis ball enjoyed this warmth, the warmth he has longed for. Even though a snowball is supposed to be made of snow, this Snowball, his new-found boyfriend, was warm to him.

The two let go, both smiling. Seeing Snowball smile was a rare thing, but Tennis ball enjoyed seeing him happy. 'If you're happy, then I'm happy too.' Tennis ball thought to himself.

--

finally updated istg guys im so dead😭😭😭

--