[REQUESTED] You're such an idiot I swear... - Leafy x Lollipop Fluff

AYUAEFATFTF I LOVE THIS SHIP SO MUCH AAAH<3

--

                                                    Leafy's POV

A few days ago, I was thinking "I should try to get along with Lolli!"

I told Firey about this thought too, and he said it was a brilliant idea.

So here I am, waiting on a bench for Lollipop.

Today we're supposed to go and take a walk in the park.

I specifically told her to meet me at 2, but she's 10 minutes late! Oh well, nothing I can do about it anyways.

"Hey." I heard a voice say.

"Oh! Lolli you're finally here!" 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. What did you invite me here for again?" She said.

"We're going to take a stroll in this wonderful park!!" I said.

"Uh-huh. That's...nice." 

"It'll be fun!" I said.

I hopped off the bench and started walking besides Lolli through the park, talking about random things.

"Ooh! There's a huge tree there, I want to climb it!" I said. I started running towards it and started climbing up.

"Uh, be careful up there. Or not, I don't care either way." She shouted. I was already halfway up the medium-sized tree.

"I'll be careful!" I shouted back.

When I looked back, I saw Lolli with a distressed face. Is she alright?

                                  Lollipop's POV

I was staring at Leafy climbing up the tree. Hopefully she doesn't fall, obviously I'm not going to catch her.

"Hey look at me!!" She shouted.

She started flailing her arms around like a little kid.

The tree wasn't too tall though, it was the height of 3 giant trucks stacked.

"LOLLIPOP!! CAN YOU CATCH ME IF I FALL!?" She suddenly yelled.

"I DON'T KNOW! WHAT IS HAPPENING UP THERE?" I yelled back.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

I ran towards the tree and was able to catch her. I didn't know how, but my instincts just told me to save her before she hits the ground.

"Thank you, Lolli!! You're such a good friend!!" She said.

"I'm your friend? How boring, but I'll give you a chance. Just don't act psychotic again." I said.

I grabbed her arm and started examining it for injuries. Leafy seemed flustered by this.

"O-Oh what are you doing?" 

"Just checking." I said.

She said she was going to be careful, but obviously that was a lie since she got scratch marks, possibly from that darn tree.

I was still princess-carrying her, and she was still staring at me.

"You're such an idiot I swear..." I said.

"That was kind of mean!" She said.

One thing I don't want to admit is that I have a very small crush on her.

"Um, is it alright if I get off you now? Of course, I'm f-f-fine with you doing this but I just want to sit down and do something el-" She said.

"You're fine, you don't need to get off and sit." I said. I was only doing this on purpose though.

My house wasn't far from here, so I walked all the way to my house. When I looked down in my arms again, Leafy was falling asleep.

She looks cute when she sleeps. Anyways, I went inside my house and placed her on my bed, sitting up.

I grabbed some first-aid supplies and helped with her scratches.

"Ow! That hurts!!" She said.

"The alcohol helps, dummy."

"I know!! You don't have to be so rude about it!" She huffed.

I continued to rub on the alcohol and was finally done.

"There. Happy now?"

"Yaay! Thank you so much!" She wrapped her arms around me.

"What? You're not going to hug me? I thought we were friends!" She said.

"I can't trust you after you murdered so many objects..." I said.

"Lolli!! That was a long time ago! Just this once, please?" 

I hugged her back and we let go after a while.

I suddenly placed my hand on her face.

"H-Huh?" She seemed startled by this. "Lollipop, what are you doi-"

I kissed her on the lips, while cupping her hands.

I didn't let go for 20 seconds, until she pulled away.

"Haha, did I startle you there?" I said.

"Why did you kiss me?" She said.

"No reason, probably because you're really dumb and lovable." I admitted.

"I love you, Leafy." 

"I love you too, Lolli!"

"So does that mean..."

"We're dating and you know it!" I said enthusiastically.

I gave her a peck on the cheek, and she gave me one back.

"Never expected someone like you to kiss me on the cheek back." I teased.

"H-Hey!!" She said.

We hung out all night, watching shows and joking around. 

"You're my idiot, and I swear you'll always be mine."

--

hey guys! 2.6k reads already!? THANK YOU SM!!! <3

this ship is superior and I LOVE IT SO MUCH WITH ALL MY LIFE WHY IS THIS SHIP SO GOOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! /POS

for leafy and lollipop's lil relationship thing (yes, i ship this) lollipop just teases leafy like 24/7 and leafy would be like "omg you're so mean" or something😭 

im becoming way more active now :))

--