[REQUESTED] Don't be too hard on yourself! -Snowball x Eraser

the two bros😘

tw: angst (omg first ever req with angst😍🖐️)

--

                            3rd Person POV (wow)

(A/N: this takes place during BFDI!) Snowball and his team were competing in the next challenge hosted by the announcer.

"You wanna go down there too!?" The snowball said.

"Please Snowball, calm down." The tennis ball said.

"THAT'S IT!" The snowball shouted.

"Hold on! These dumb sticks are in the way!" The snowball stated, before taking the bridge railings out of the ground, causing the bridge to fall.

The other contestants decided to walk to the other bridge, with the railings still intact without the planks on the giant bridge.

(A/N: this scene doesn't contain any dialogue from BFDI and doesn't contribute to the actual challenges)

[a few challenges later]

"Snowball, you seriously have to pay attention to the challenges and stop acting like a dummy." The golfball said.

"Yeah...it's probably best if you can stop acting so recklessl-" The tennis ball said, before being interrupted.

"NO! I am NOT a dummy you bozo brain!" The snowball said.

"I mean, he's quite useful in most of the challenges, so you don't have to be too hard on yourself, Snowball." The pink eraser stepped in.

"I CAN SHOW YOU MY WORTH!!!" The snowball said, before angrily slamming the golfball into the ground.

"SNOWBALL! Please stop this racket!" The tennis ball said.

He angrily walked off, carrying the golfball on his head.

"Eraser, am I useful in the challenges?"

"Of course, you are. Sure, you have your faults, but you are a really talented individual. You should know that."

The pink eraser gave him a pat on the back and headed off with the others. The snowball was following behind.

The next challenge, Snowball had an argument with one of his teammates, causing them to be one of the last to finish the challenge.

"Snowball, look what you've done!!" The cube of ice shouted.

"Heh, not my fault you're so slow!" The snowball said.

"Hmph!" The cube of ice and her teammate walked away from the snowball.

The snowball also walked away, heading towards the small lake he had found one day.

*Sigh* 

"Tough time?" The pink eraser said.

"Yeah, these dumb idiots think they're more superior than me!"

"Hm." The eraser sat next to him and cupped the snowball's hands.

"What are you doing...?" The snowball asked in curiosity.

"Maybe you're just a little too hard on them." He said.

"How so? They're the weak ones..." 

"Snowball..."

*Sigh* "Fine...I guess I am kinda dumb and manipulative" The snowball said.

"Glad you realized. But take care of yourself and try to control your temper with the others, okay bud?"

"It's not FAIR! They don't even treat me like a real person!"

"They're always blabbing about me being so dumb!"

The snowball put his hands into his face.

"Hey Snowball...who told you, that you're dumb?"

"That dimwit of a BRAIN!" He shouted.

"Golfball...she always says stuff like that to almost everyone." The eraser said.

The eraser wrapped his arms around the snowball.

"Eraser what are you doi-" 

The eraser kissed the snowball on the lips.

"It's okay...just control your temper, and if not for yourself...then do it for me." He said.

"Just breathe in and breathe out."

The snowball did as what he was told, and rested on the eraser's shoulder before the next challenge.

The two stared at the sparkling water as the sun went down 'till the next day.

--

hello! sorry for the delay, we had 4 parties to attend this month and it was crazy af💀 but im back from the dead!

if i dont post for a period of time, it means im probably going somewhere

2K reads!!! thank you sm guys :)

and another short lil oneshot :D

--