Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Lu Zheng'an traveled back in time to an older leftover man in ancient times. As soon as he opened his eyes, he was faced with the official media urging him to get married and have children, otherwise he would have to pick up a random partner.

  Lu Zhengan felt that blind marriage was not advisable, and his daughter-in-law had to find a wife he wanted!

  And with his strong tendons and good work skills, it will definitely not be difficult to find a wife.

  So, he packed up his things neatly and went to attend the 'Mid-Spring Party' held by the government. But he didn't expect that he would fall in love at first sight with a handsome young man.

  ...

  Because of an unknown physical illness, Song Huaishu was forced to wait until he was twenty before getting married.

  In order not to injure his parents at home, Song Huaishu could only bite the bullet and attend the Mid-Spring Festival.

  However, when Song Huaishu, who was in chaos, bumped into a solid chest, the string deep in his heart was suddenly stirred.

  ...

  Everyone in the village felt that Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu would not last long together.

  After all, Lu Zhengan spent a lot of money to buy several surrounding hills.

  The small courtyard was renovated into a two-story building, and even the homemade preserved fruits were sold throughout the Great Xi Dynasty. How could she still want a man who couldn't have children.

  However, not long after, the Lu family's husband Song Huaishu's belly grew miraculously, and a few months later the Lu family's daughter was born.

  Everyone: Fake! How can a man give birth to a child!

  Lu Zhengan: My husband is blessed with a unique love. Not only is he a prosperous husband, he can also give birth to children!

  Reading guide: ① Main focus, double cleanliness ② Acceptance of both sexes, able to have children ③ Main focus on warm daily life.

  Content tags: common people's life travels through time and space, farming is easy

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Lu Zhengan, Song Huaishu ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

  One-sentence summary: My husband is not only a prosperous husband, he can also give birth to babies!

  Concept: With light in your heart, everything is beautiful

  Brief review of the work:

  Lu Zheng'an once traveled through time and became an older leftover man in ancient times. As soon as he opened his eyes, he was faced with the official media urging him to get married and have children, otherwise he would have to pick up a random match. At the Mid-Spring Festival organized by the government, Lu Zhengan fell in love at first sight with Song Huaishu, who had a hidden illness and was forced to attend the Mid-Spring Festival. After the two became husband and wife, they led the whole village to build workshops and shops, and lived a prosperous and happy life through their own efforts!

  This article has a clear rhythm, a relaxed style, and daily warmth and healing. It fluently describes the simple life in the village. The stories and stories between the parents reveal a strong sense of family, love, and friendship. It is a good article worth recommending.

Chapter 1

In the early morning, Lu Zhengan woke up to the sound of birdsong.