Chapter 12

Lujiaying Village, Lujia

When Lu Zheng'an brought Li Erwang home, it was already Chen hour. At this time, the sun has risen high, shining on the body making people sweat.

Li Erwang wiped the sweat from his forehead, looked at the backpack on Lu Zhengan's back, and said, "Brother An, are you tired? How about I help you carry it?"

The two of them caught nearly twenty kilograms of small fish in the creek yesterday. Excluding the two kilograms they gave to Song Huaishu, they sold them for nearly one hundred and eighty cents this time.

Lu Zheng'an originally wanted to share it equally with Li Erwang, but Li Erwang only asked for eighty yuan and refused to take any more.

Seeing him like this, Lu Zhengan didn't want to take advantage of him, so he used the extra twenty cents to buy a few big meat buns and four steamed buns.

Now that he was making money from selling fish, Lu Zhengan didn't want to go back empty-handed after such an early trip. After buying twenty eggs, I went to the grocery store and bought some oil, salt, sauce and vinegar. It wasn't until the number of pedestrians on the street gradually increased that the two began to walk back.

On the way back to the village, Lu Zhengan distributed the buns and steamed buns he bought to Li Erwang, and the two of them ate while walking. By the time they got home, they were already full.

However, although Li Erwang ate quickly, his serious expression was obviously a little worried. Especially when he looked at Lu Zheng'an from time to time with a hesitant expression, which made Lu Zheng'an feel extremely helpless.

However, Lu Zhengan didn't want to ask more about what Li Erwang was worried about. After all, the relationship between the two is really not that deep, so there is no need to rush to be a close friend.

When the two of them were about to reach the back of Lujiacun, Lu Zhengan noticed that Li Erwang's pace seemed to be slower. Although he was anxious to go home and feed the cubs, he couldn't just leave alone. Therefore, he could only urge Li Erwang: "The sun is getting bigger and bigger, let's go quickly."

Hearing this, Li Erwang raised his head and glanced at Lu Zheng'an, picking at his rough bark-like fingers and remaining silent for a long time.

Just when Lu Zheng'an's patience was exhausted and he was about to turn around and go up the mountain, he heard Li Erwang hesitate from behind: "Brother An, can you not tell others about the fact that we went to town to sell fish today? My sister-in-law... I'm afraid she knows. There will definitely be a stir."

Hearing that Li Erwang was worried about this, Lu Zhengan couldn't help but feel helpless. "Don't worry about this, I'm not the one who talks nonsense. Besides, I live in Hualong Mountain, and I don't usually have many people coming and going. Now even if I want to say it, I can't find anyone, so don't worry."

Knowing that Lu Zheng'an meant what he said, Li Erwang was relieved and happily thanked Lu Zheng'an.

"Brother An, if you need any help in the future, just ask. As long as I can do anything, I will definitely not refuse."

Lu Zheng'an had a good impression of Li Erwang. Although he didn't need Li Erwang for anything, he still nodded and agreed.

Seeing the sun getting higher and higher, and thinking of the little cubs who had not yet been fed or watered, Lu Zhengan had no intention of talking to him about anything else, and immediately walked towards Hualong Mountain with a basket on his back.

The little cubs in the house were very hungry at this time. As soon as they opened the courtyard door and walked to the door of the main room, they heard the chirping sounds of the little cubs.