Chapter 123

The eighth day of April is the time to open a business, set up a bed, get married and dig a well.

Early in the morning, the men, women, and children of Lujia Village were all dressed in new clothes and waiting at the door of the workshop. When Lu Changgen sang "The auspicious time has come", the crackling sound of firecrackers was heard. At the same time, the lion dancers, one red and one yellow, came to the door of the workshop under the guidance of the lion guide, shook their heads and began to dance flexibly.

Ji Yuexian saw the fake smile on Lu Zheng'an's face, bumped Lu Zheng'an with his shoulder, and whispered: "I didn't initiate this matter, it was the old lady who personally ordered it. Do you have any objections? Go back and pick it up with the old lady."

Upon hearing that it was arranged by Mrs. Ji Lao?, Lu Zhengan's expression immediately softened a bit. "I said you can't be so kind." After the words fell, Lu Zheng'an saw what Ji Yuexian wanted to say, and immediately raised his eyebrows and continued: "Thank you, Mrs. Lao, for me. In addition, you have to take the money from the market for me. Pay it."

After Lu Zhengan finished speaking, he went to take the long pole handed over by Liu Changshan. Seeing that the green vegetables in front had been tied up, he took out a red seal from his arms and stuffed it in.

Looking back at Song Huaishu who was holding Lu Xingyi and watching the excitement, Lu Zhengan quickly pulled him over. The family of three held a long pole with green vegetables and red seals tied on it and waved it in front of the two lions. The green vegetables and red seals on the long poles of the two lions danced several times in front of them, seeming to be somewhat hesitant.

However, just when Lu Zhengan doubted whether he was swinging the long pole too far, he saw one of the yellow lions jumping up on the red lion, and biting off the long pole in one bite amidst everyone's exclamations. After sealing the green vegetables and red ones, he chewed the green vegetables in a few mouthfuls, and then showed a look of satiation.

Everyone looked at the naive lion and laughed. However, at this moment, the yellow lion opened its mouth wide and spit out the vegetables it had chewed before in front of everyone. The people present had never seen such a posture before, and they were all confused for a moment.

On the other hand, several old masters who were watching the excitement clapped their hands vigorously and shouted: "Wealth is everywhere, I wish my boss a good business and lots of money."

After being shouted out by Master Huang, everyone understood the meaning of the yellow lion and congratulated Lu Zhengan loudly. Seeing this, Ji Yuexian thrust the copper plate he had prepared into Lu Zhengan's hand.

"Since it's a big day, it's better for everyone to enjoy it alone than to enjoy it alone. Let everyone be happy too."

Seeing that Lu Zheng'an lowered his eyes and didn't answer, Ji Yuexian directly stuffed the bag into Lu Zheng'an's hand and said, "Don't worry, this is mine, I won't let you return it."

After Ji Yuexian finished speaking, he grabbed a handful of copper coins from the cloth bag, threw them to everyone with all his strength, and shouted: "The master's family is celebrating."

Being disturbed by Ji Yuexian, Lu Zhengan had to leave. Moreover, even though Ji Yuexian had spoken out all the truth, Lu Zhengan didn't feel distressed even when he started talking about it. After all the copper coins in the bag were scattered, Lu Zhengan shook the empty bag in his hand and said to Song Huaishu on the side: "The scattered copper coins are at least five or six taels. If I had known that I would let you scatter them, I would also." I blended in with the crowd and picked some up."