Chapter 127

After two days of turbulence, Lu Zhengan, Song Huaishu and his party finally arrived at Yuanyang City. After paying the city entry tax, the group drove the mule cart to the door of their shop.

The shop has been completely renovated, and even the cabinet partitions in the house have been installed. The only thing that is not in place is the shop's plaque.

However, these are all irrelevant at the moment. Lu Zhengan will move the goods on the mule cart into the warehouse upstairs while Lu Tiezhu and others are looking curiously at the door. Seeing that the bed in the small cubicle has not only been placed, but also the window of the cubicle has been reinforced. Master Cao even used the space next to it to build a half-person-high standing cabinet.

"I don't know how long Master Cao has been cleaning up here. Not to mention that the windows were reinforced, but he even helped to break the cabinets."

Song Huaishu caressed the bamboo pattern carved on the cabinet door, and his heart was filled with emotion. He raised his head and looked at Lu Zheng'an, who was in front of him, stretched out his hand to grab his sleeve and said, "I guess Master Cao will send the plaque in two days. We will thank him properly then."

"Well, Master Cao and Er Wang haven't paid their wages yet. When things in the shop come to an end, let's give him an extra package of 2 silver. Master Cao has no children. Just walk around him more in the future. ."

After hearing what Lu Zhengan said, Song Huaishu immediately responded. Seeing that the warehouse was mostly filled with the goods they had brought, Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu walked downstairs. Lu Tiezhu and others, who were calling the shop to rest, washed their hands, and then took a few people to Shen Ji Restaurant next to them.

The boy in the restaurant still had an impression of Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu, and knew that they were the shopkeepers of the shop opposite. When he saw that he was bringing another person, he hurriedly swept the table and stools with the handkerchief on his shoulder and arranged for a few people to sit down.

"Sir, what do you plan to eat today?"

Lu Zheng'an looked at the anxious look on the person's face, and was afraid that the person would be embarrassed if he ordered the food. He simply said to the waiter: "Let's eat whatever we have. I have been traveling for several days in a row. I want to finish eating and go back early." rest."

"Okay, it just happened to be a new dish. Guests can choose as they please."

Lu Tiezhu and others were very nervous when they went to small restaurants in the town. Now that they entered such a good restaurant, they didn't even dare to raise their heads. And now that Lu Zheng'an's shop has just opened, this meal will definitely cost a lot of money. Just as he was about to persuade Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu to eat at another restaurant, they saw the two of them coming to the counter with familiar faces.

Seeing this, Lu Tiezhu and others didn't know what to say, so they stood up and followed him.

"Zheng'an, how much does it cost to have a meal here?"

Hearing this, Lu Zheng'an smiled and said: "It doesn't cost much, so feel free to eat. And the food here can be replenished after you finish it. If you are not full, you can ask the waiter to refill it for you."

When Lu Zheng'an finished his meal and returned to the table, he saw the waiter coming to Lu Zheng'an's table carrying several cups of tea. Seeing Lu Zheng'an and others looking at him with confused expressions, the waiter immediately said, "Sir, how come the old master who came with you before hasn't seen anyone else in the past few days?"