Chapter 42

The next day, when Lu Zhengan woke up, he saw Song Huaishu holding his clothes with both hands like a kitten, curled up in his arms and sleeping quietly.

Lu Zheng'an looked at Song Huaishu who was motionless in his arms, feeling shocked and curious. How did he turn Song Huaishu into bed? Did he do anything inappropriate to him?

However, Lu Zhengan gave up this suspicion after thinking about it for a while. If he had really done something to Song Huaishu, given his character, he would have left long ago.

In addition, the clothes on both of them were intact, so although he was unconscious, he would not do anything evil.

Seeing Song Huaishu sleeping soundly in his arms, Lu Zhengan didn't want to wake him up for a moment. He slowly adjusted to a more comfortable position, looked at the beams above his head, and slowly recalled what happened last night.

I don't know how long it took, but Lu Zhengan only heard a squeak in his ears, and then Song Huaishu turned over in his arms. The moment he opened his eyes again and saw Lu Zhengan, Song Huaishu seemed to think that he was still dreaming.

It wasn't until he blinked, reached out and touched Lu Zhengan's warm cheek, and found that the touch felt warm, that he remembered what happened last night.

Immediately, Song Huaishu turned over and sat up from the bed, quickly pulled on his shoes and got out of the bed, his fair and red face almost bleeding.

"You? You were drunk last night. You insisted on holding me and not letting me go. I, I accidentally fell asleep."

Seeing the embarrassment on Song Huaishu's face, Lu Zhengan sat up and tilted his head to look at Song Huaishu, and couldn't help laughing.

"You, are you like this? If you don't know, you think I'm some kind of scourge. You, tell me, am I very honest after I fall asleep? I'm not unruly to you, right?"

Hearing this, Song Huaishu raised his eyes and glanced at Lu Zhengan, who was sitting on the bed. He paused for a moment as if recalling memories, then lowered his head and shook his head honestly.

Seeing Song Huaishu blushing so hard, Lu Zhengan stopped teasing him. After getting out of bed and putting on his shoes, he came to Song Huaishu and rubbed the top of his hair.

"Okay, I'm not teasing you anymore. It seems to be getting late. Let's pack up quickly and make some breakfast, so that we won't finish it when Master Cao comes over."

Hearing what Lu Zhengan said, Song Huaishu breathed a sigh of relief. After Lu Zhengan passed by him, Song Huaishu followed him out.

Lu Zheng'an got up a little late because he was drunk, and the little ones in the circle were already waiting at the door with their necks stretched out. When he saw his master coming out of the house, he immediately screamed.

The two of them washed up first, Song Huaishu went to the kitchen room to prepare breakfast, and Lu Zhengan went to send away the little ones.

When Lu Zheng'an had mixed the food and was about to pour the little things into their troughs, he suddenly saw an old hen squatting motionless in the corner of the chicken coop.

Lu Zhengan couldn't help but worry when he saw that the little hen didn't come to eat. With a clucking sound, the little hen turned her little head and saw Lu Zhengan cooing twice.

Seeing this, Lu Zhengan thought there was something wrong with it, so he opened the fence door and walked in. Just when he walked to the door of the henhouse, he saw the little hen that was lying in the henhouse suddenly stood up, its long neck stretched out, its wings flapped twice, and a round egg fell from the hen's head. The buttocks rolled onto the straw of the chicken coop.