Chapter 29

As soon as the Song couple left, the atmosphere in the small courtyard suddenly became awkward and ambiguous.

Lu Zheng'an recalled that when he first entered the house, he suddenly felt extremely nervous after seeing Matchmaker Jiang. He scratched his chest and looked up at Song Huaishu opposite.

At this time, Song Huaishu's ears were slightly red, and he was holding a piece of chicken feather that he had picked off from a feather duster at some point in his hand and was rubbing it constantly. His eyes occasionally drifted over Lu Zhengan, but he didn't dare to take a closer look at him.

Because his orientation is different from ordinary people, Lu Zheng'an has been a human being for two generations. This is the first time for him to have a serious blind date with someone of the same gender and whom he likes. Lu Zheng'an was still a little nervous at first, but when he thought that although there was only one sentence between the two of them, the other person's parents had already approved, he naturally relaxed.

Knowing that Song Huaishu was timid, Lu Zhengan knew that if he didn't take the initiative, the other party would never dare to speak.

So, Lu Zheng'an opened his mouth and said, "Just now, when I entered your house, I saw Granny Jiang and Granny Zhang. My heart skipped a beat. I thought your uncle and aunt had already found a good match for you."

Hearing this, Song Huaishu raised his head and looked at Lu Zhengan with a pair of bright eyes with an unconscious smile. "We didn't expect them to come suddenly, and we didn't expect that Granny Jiang would introduce..." At this point, Song Huaishu stuttered. "It's you."

When the last few words came out of Song Huaishu's mouth, his voice was almost inaudible, but Lu Zheng'an could still recognize them from his mouth shape.

"So, this? This is our fate." Lu Zhengan said with a smile.

After Lu Zhengan finished speaking, Song Huaishu recalled the time when the two met until now, and nodded with deep approval.

At this time, the scorching sun above the head had risen into the sky, and the mottled sunlight fell on the two of them through the gaps in the shade of the trees. Apart from the sound of the wind blowing leaves overhead, there was no other sound in the empty and silent courtyard.

Perhaps because of the changes in relationship and emotion, the two of them did not talk about everything as before when they stood opposite each other. Instead, they both felt a little embarrassed.

Sensing the strange atmosphere between the two, Lu Zhengan chuckled, pointed to the stone table under the tree in the yard, and said, "Let's sit down and talk. It's quite tiring to come here from home."

After hearing Lu Zheng'an's words, Song Huaishu remembered that the two of them had been standing in the yard. He hurriedly arranged Lu Zhengan to sit down at the stone table, and went to the stove to make a pot of tea.

Lu Zheng'an watched the tea being served, and then went to get the Song Huai book for himself. He reached out and took the other person's wrist with some amusement. He felt the other person's body tremble, but still let him hold it obediently, and his heart couldn't help but soften.

"Stop working, let's just sit down and talk."

Looking at Song Huaishu's fair and handsome face under the shade of the tree, Lu Zhengan felt that since the two of them were in love with each other and both were running to start a family, there were some things that needed to be said in advance.

After Song Huaishu sat down, Lu Zhengan glanced at his face, hesitated for a moment and then said, "My family's conditions are average. I'm afraid we will have to work harder when we get married. I dare not say that we will definitely be rich in the future. But as long as I'm here, I'll make sure you're not hungry."