Chapter 77

After coming out of Lu Changgen's house, Song Huaishu felt extremely uneasy when he saw the silent Lu Zheng'an. I want to explain something, but I feel like I don't know what to say. He just lowered his head and followed Lu Zhengan silently. It was not until he was about to reach the Lu family courtyard that Song Huaishu pulled Lu Zhengan's sleeve and stopped.

Lu Zhengan noticed Song Huaishu's little movement, stopped and looked back at him. Seeing that Song Huaishu was like a child who made mistakes, Lu Zheng'an, who was still a little angry, softened his mind.

Sighing silently in his heart, Lu Zhengan put his arm around Lu Zhengan's shoulders and pulled the person closer to him.

"Do you know why I'm unhappy?"

Hearing Lu Zheng'an ask this, Song Huaishu raised his head, glanced at him and nodded. "I know, I shouldn't make decisions without consulting you and make you worry."

Seeing that Song Huaishu hit the point with just one sentence, Lu Zhengan lost his temper. "Since you know it, you still do it?"

"I don't want them to slander you like this. And I do this not only for you, but also for our future business and our children."

Song Huaishu's words made Lu Zhengan not know how to blame Song Huaishu. He sighed and held his shoulders and walked home step by step.

Seeing that Lu Zheng'an was silent, Song Huaishu continued to say to him in a soft voice: "I know you are thinking about me, but these days are different from the past. We also have to make plans for our children."

As he spoke, Song Huaishu stopped and looked up at Lu Zheng'an's eyes, smiled, stretched out his hand to smooth the wrinkles between his eyebrows, and continued: "You said that after the child is born, you will ask him how he came to be. Asking why? Why do other people have mothers, but he only has two fathers? How should you explain to him? Is it possible to lie to him and say that he was picked up or adopted? "

Song Huaishu gently stroked his swollen belly, thinking of the child inside who had his and Lu Zheng'an's blood, and his heart felt so soft that he could shed tears.

"In the past, I could never understand the saying that motherhood is just a matter of course. Now that I am actually pregnant with my own child, I gradually understand the meaning of this saying. No matter what, I want my child to stand upright and upright. No matter whether I, the father who gave birth to him, will make him feel embarrassed or even humiliated in the future. But now, I just want to hold up the sky for him, pave the road smoothly, and see that he is safe and sound. Be born and grow up healthy."

Listening to Song Huaishu's words, Lu Zhengan felt a pain in his heart. He stopped and stretched out his hand to hug the man into his arms, rubbed his back, and choked with sobs and said in Song Huaishu's ear: "Don't worry, as long as I am here, I will never let you father and son suffer any injustice!"

Lu Zheng'an's assurance made Song Huaishu feel more at ease. He raised his hand to hug his waist, leaned into Lu Zheng'an's arms and nodded gently. "Well, I believe you. You have never broken your promise to me."

...

The rumors about Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu disappeared without a trace after Song Huaishu's appearance and Lu Zheng'an's words.

As a result, Song Huaishu was no longer secretive. As long as the weather was good, he and Lu Zheng'an would go out for a walk. They were very happy and smiling every day.

Perhaps he had put aside his worries, Song Huaishu was in better shape than before, and even had a bigger appetite. Seeing him like this, Lu Zhengan felt relieved.