Chapter 102

After Ji Yueqiao followed Lu Zhengan for a certain distance, he slowly came back to his senses.

Thinking that I was unconsciously restrained by a mud-legged person from the countryside, I felt ashamed and annoyed. I stopped and wanted to turn around and go back to Longzhen.

However, as soon as Ji Yueqiao stopped, he felt a pain in his buttocks. When he turned around, he saw Lu Zhengan holding a bamboo pole in his hand. Although the bamboo pole was only as thick as a finger, it was extremely painful when it was slapped on his body. It was obvious that Lu Zhengan used force when he whipped him.

Ji Yueqiao covered his sore butt with both hands, looked up and glared at Lu Zhengan, and shouted: "You are such a pariah, how dare you hit me?!"

As soon as Ji Yueqiao said these words, Lu Zhengan sneered. Lu Zheng'an's arm was slightly raised, and the bamboo pole as thick as his finger immediately fell on Ji Yueqiao's shoulder.

Lu Zhengan didn't give him a chance to escape, and then the second blow landed on Ji Yueqiao's back.

Seeing Ji Yueqiao jumping up and down like a big monkey, Lu Zhengan said in a deep voice: "Your brother and I are different from the old lady. Let me remind you that it is best if you speak in front of me in the future. Clean your mouth?"

Ji Yueqiao has never suffered anything since he was a child. Even when powerful people came to Beijing, his aunt, who was a concubine in the palace, still ran rampant and no one dared to offend him.

Ji Yueqiao originally thought that his brother and the old lady were just trying to scare him by handing him over to Lu Zheng'an. Who would have thought that before it was time to send him to the Lu family, he would be taught a lesson by Lu Zhengan first.

Caressing the place where Lu Zhengan was whipped, Ji Yueqiao recalled that Mrs. Ji punished him to kneel in the ancestral hall, and there were always servants secretly covering for him. Now when he was in front of Lu Zhengan, the other party attacked him cruelly without any mercy? For a moment, I felt extremely aggrieved, and my eyes turned red when I glared at Lu Zhengan.

However, Lu Zhengan could not see Ji Yueqiao's expression in the dark night. He took Song Huaishu's hand and said to Ji Yueqiao: "If there is any more trouble, I will tell you wherever the bamboo pole in my hand falls." Not allowed!"

"Lu, just wait and see!"

Listening to Ji Yueqiao's threatening voice through gritted teeth, Lu Zhengan couldn't help but laugh.

"What are you looking at? You are like this. I just give you one hand. You may not be able to beat me. Besides, the old lady and your brother have already handed you over to me, so you have to listen to me. Yes. Otherwise, you can give it a try."

After saying that, Lu Zheng'an took Song Huaishu's hand and walked forward. After the two of them walked two or three meters away, Lu Zhengan suddenly stopped and turned around to remind Ji Yueqiao: "Oh, I have to remind you. There are many wild beasts in the mountains around here. If you are alone It's best to be careful when you go back to town. After all, there aren't many people around here. If it is taken away by a wild animal, it will be difficult to find it back."

After Song Huaishu saw Ji Yueqiao's virtue, he also knew that this child would really die if he didn't discipline him. However, Lu Zhengan's method of scaring Ji Yueqiao was too childish. Even the seven or eight-year-old children in the village may not be able to scare him. Now used to scare Ji Yueqiao, Song Huaishu felt that Lu Zhengan's plan would fail.

However, Song Huaishu forgot one thing: Ji Yueqiao grew up being pampered by his family. Although I don't sneak out to have fun at night, I go to very lively places. Although it is not that the lights are brightly lit and the people are buzzing, there are still many patrolling guards.