Chapter 61

Song Huaishu didn't even eat the reward banquet that night. As soon as he got home, he was carried into the room by Lu Zhengan and "served" for a good meal. The two of them didn't stop until they were about to go to bed.

I don't know if it was stimulated by Chen Cuihua, but tonight's Song Huaishu was particularly different, and Lu Zhengan couldn't stop being direct. Just because he was concerned about Song Huaishu's frail health, Lu Zhengan died after two attempts.

At this time, Song Huaishu was so tired that he didn't even want to raise his eyelids and allowed Lu Zhengan to help him wipe his body. After Lu Zheng'an finished cleaning up and returned to bed, Song Huaishu rolled over into Lu Zheng'an's arms, moved a few times, and found a comfortable position in his arms to sleep peacefully.

Lu Zhengan looked at Song Huaishu, who was like a cat in his arms, and couldn't help but smile. He held the person in his arms and closed his eyes.

Maybe it was because he was too tired. The next day? After Lu Zhengan heated up breakfast several times, Song Huaishu slowly opened his eyes.

He turned his head and looked at Lu Zhengan, who was lying beside him, supporting his arms and looking at him with a smile. Song Huaishu blinked his eyes, rolled up the quilt and squirmed like a small insect, and came to Lu Zhengan's chest.

Seeing that Lu Zheng'an was still looking at him with a smile on his face, Song Huaishu rarely softened his voice and said coquettishly: "My waist hurts a little..."

Seeing Song Huaishu being so obedient, Lu Zhengan felt so soft that he could drip water. He put his big hands into the quilt and massaged his sore waist.

"Are you hungry? I made some custard stew for you, wait a minute? Bring it in to eat?"

Lu Zhengan's pressure on his sore waist immediately relieved him a lot, and he felt so comfortable that he didn't even want to open his eyes.

"No, just hold me down for a while and I'll get up. Don't you want to make sauced bones for me to eat? Yesterday you started to shake me a little bit, but in the end, the meat didn't get into my mouth. Instead, I was tortured by you. ."

Although Song Huaishu's voice was soft, the resentment in his words was very strong, which made Lu Zhengan laugh. She reached out and pinched his earlobe gently, leaned over and whispered in his ear: "What kind of torture? I call it serving. If you don't like it, we can change it to something else next time."

After Lu Zhengan finished speaking, Song Huaishu's cheeks turned red to his neck at a speed visible to the naked eye. Looking sideways at the smiling Lu Zhengan above his head, he said angrily: "Can't you be more formal?"

"I'm quite capable." Lu Zheng'an hadn't finished saying the word 'm' when he felt a strong force coming. Lu Zheng'an was caught off guard and fell sideways under the bed.

Song Huaishu didn't expect Lu Zheng'an to be lying so close to the side, so he kicked him out and realized when he saw the other person leaning down the bed. However, how could Song Huaishu's small body be able to pull Lu Zheng'an up? Instead of being able to drag Lu Zheng'an up, he was pulled out of bed by Lu Zheng'an.

Fortunately, the bed was not high, and there were pillows underneath Lu Zhengan, so it was no big deal. The whole person smiled and looked at Song Huaishu, who was lying on his chest with no clothes on him, eating tofu dishonestly with both hands.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to be lying so close to the side."

"It's okay. I'm thick-skinned and thick-skinned. What can happen to me?"