Chapter 117

Because it was getting late, everyone stayed in Moling Town.

By the early morning of the next day, not only was Old He and his son waiting on the street with a cart of Qiuli, but the carriage sent by the Ji family had also arrived.

Old Man He didn't have a mule at home, so he had to rely on people to pull the goods. Lu Zheng'an thought of the carriage that was being repaired. After all, they had already paid more than half of the fare when they set off from Linzhou. He simply discussed it with the driver and put all the Qiuli he bought on the carriage. Let Song Huaishu and his daughter take the Ji family's carriage to Jiang'an Town first. Lu Zheng'an and Xiao He took Qiuli back to Hualong Town in a rented carriage.

Although Song Huaishu didn't want to be separated from Lu Zheng'an, he had no choice but to obey Lu Zheng'an's arrangements for the sake of this car and future business. After telling Lu Zhengan to be careful, he hugged Lu Xingyi and left first.

The handlebar-style carriage was repaired nearly a month ago. After the four of them worked together to load Qiuli onto the carriage, they set off for Hualong Town.

He Zhonglin, the son of Mr. He, is also an honest person. At first, he was a little hesitant to open his mouth when talking to Lu Zheng'an. Later, after getting familiar with him, he started chatting with Lu Zheng'an.

"Our fellow villagers around Moling Town are basically on sloping land, and no crops can grow. We also have no choice, so we plant fruit trees instead. Fortunately, the fruit trees can produce some harvests, although we are still poor, but? It's much better than before when I couldn't eat enough."

He Zhonglin is only twenty years old, but he spends many years in the orchard, and he looks quite old. The hardships of life have caused the light in this young man's eyes to disappear, leaving only confusion and helplessness in life.

Looking at He Zhonglin, Lu Zhengan inexplicably thought of the original body that he had occupied. I doubt in my heart that the Lu Zhengan back then was like this. I am afraid that the original Lu Zhengan was not as loyal as Lin.

After all, He Zhonglin still has his parents alive, and besides the empty house, Lu Zhengan probably doesn't have anything else.

Thinking of this, Lu Zheng Anxin couldn't help but feel a dull pain in his mouth, and his face became a little ugly.

When He Zhonglin saw Lu Zhengan's expression was different, he thought he had said something wrong. He carefully glanced at Lu Zhengan's expression and asked in a low voice, "Brother Lu, what did I say wrong?"

Hearing this, Lu Zhengan came back from his thoughts. Looking at the worried He Zhonglin, he smiled and said, "No, I just remembered something. By the way, besides apples and autumn pears, do you also grow other fruits in Moling?"

Mentioning this, the expression on He Zhonglin's face finally became alive. "That's a lot, peaches, plums, apricots, and plums. It's a pity that Brother Lu arrived a little late, otherwise we could have tasted a few more."

Hearing He Zhonglin say that Moling actually planted so many varieties of fruit trees, Lu Zhengan's eyes suddenly lit up. "So, have you grown a lot of these fruits? How are they selling?"

"Every household grows some, how can there not be more? When the fruits are new, they sell well, but later when they are ripe, they are no longer good. However, I just push the cart to go somewhere else for a leisurely stroll. Although it is a bit harder, it is still better than in the village. They sell better."

Lu Zhengan looked at He Zhonglin as if he saw his old self. Smiling, he reached out and patted his shoulder and said, "So I will definitely go to your place in early summer next year to see if there are as many fruits as you mentioned."