Chapter 68

After the first snowfall, it was sunny for several days, and the snow on the mountains melted away within two days.

On the day of the fifth issue of Lu Ming, Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu did not show up. However, he paid brother Lu Tieshuan to add some paper figures and horses and send them over.

Ever since the brothers of the Lu family had dealt with Lu Zhengan several times, they felt that this cousin had an idea in his heart and acted justly.

Although he is slightly younger than them, he is convinced in his heart. I heard that Lu Zheng'an had something to do and couldn't be there, so I didn't even raise any suspicion. He responded cheerfully and let him go about his business.

After waiting for the road to dry, Lu Zhengan took Song Huaishu to the Huichun Hall in the town and asked Dr. Zheng who was sitting in the hall to help diagnose the secondary pulse.

I was relieved when Dr. Zheng said that Song Huaishu was in good health and Lu Zhengan could go to bed.

This is the first time that Dr. Zheng has encountered a situation like Song Huaishu's since he started practicing medicine. After confirming the pulse condition, I kept thinking about it, and checked medical books to find out if there was any similar situation.

It wasn't until he combed through the medical books at his master's home that he found a relatively similar situation in an unofficial history.

However, the book records that the man accidentally ingested an elixir and his body changed. Although the body shape and appearance are the same as those of men, their internal structure has changed. After intercourse with men, they can become pregnant and give birth to children.

It's just that that kind of elixir is very harmful to people, and those who take it usually have a very short life span. Generally, those who can live to be 40 years old are considered to have a long life.

It is precisely because this kind of elixir is extremely harmful to people, so few people dare to use it. Over time, the recipe for the elixir was lost.

Doctor Zheng couldn't figure out how Song Huaishu was conceived as a man.

However, he believed that Song Huaishu must have never taken the kind of elixir that Ye Shili had. The two of them are from ordinary families, how can they find such a recipe? Even if there were, the various herbs required in the prescription would certainly not be simple, and given their family background, they might not be able to buy them.

However, God? Since it allowed him to encounter Song Huaishu's situation, it was obviously a great love for him. Not to mention whether he can become famous all over the world with this adventure. In the future, it will be written into a book, which can be regarded as a reference for future generations.

During this period, Dr. Zheng had been looking forward to Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu coming to visit him again, but after waiting for a long time, no one came back. Just when Dr. Zheng thought there was no hope, Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu unexpectedly appeared in his field of vision again.

The moment he saw the two of them, Dr. Zheng was so excited that he almost jumped up from his stool. Then he led them to the back hall with a warm attitude, served tea and water, asked about their welfare, and brought them... Attentive and considerate.

As the saying goes, being courteous for nothing is either cheating or stealing. Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu had never seen a doctor treating patients with such a friendly attitude. They couldn't help but feel a little confused for a while, and even gradually became defensive.

Seeing the expressions of the two people, Doctor Zheng also realized that he was going too far in being so true. He covered his mouth in embarrassment and coughed dryly before telling the truth to the two of them.