Chapter 111

Although the banquet with Ma Yuntao ended not too late, it was rare to have such a pure world for two people. Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu did not return to Hualongshan. They strolled around the streets before holding hands and returning to the Song family courtyard. Son.

Without the 'little stumbling block' beside them, Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu's ridiculous night didn't end until midnight. Lu Zheng'an looked at Song Huaishu and helped him get water to clean up with his tired fingers, not even wanting to move. Then he kissed his forehead and hugged him as he fell asleep.

Because he was afraid that the two elders in his family would be worried, Lu Zhengan got up when the sky was slightly bright. He put on the clothes of Song Huaishu who was sleeping and gently carried him to the mule cart covered with quilts.

As soon as he put the person on the mule cart, Song Huaishu opened his eyes from a daze. Lu Zhengan looked up at the car and said a little embarrassedly: "Why didn't you call me directly? There is still a mattress, so those who don't know think something happened to me."

Hearing this, Lu Zhengan looked back at the sleepy Song Huaishu and said with a smile: "There is a figure on the road now, so you can just sleep for a while. When we arrive at the entrance of the town, I will buy some tofu puddings and fried dough sticks and pancakes. If I take it back, I won't save my mother from having to do it again."

Song Huaishu was indeed very tired. Although he wanted to get up, his body was not obeying his orders. At the same time, Lu Zhengan closed his eyes again without saying a few words.

Seeing this, Lu Zheng'an pulled the thin blanket on his body, and then slowly drove the mule cart towards the entrance of the town.

I had just come out of the breakfast stall at the entrance of the town and saw someone lying in the car that Lu Zhengan was driving. I thought someone in the family was seriously ill. Seeing that Lu Zhengan was young and handsome, I felt very sorry for him. regret. Therefore, when Lu Zhengan buys things, he gives extra money.

Lu Zheng'an was carrying nearly one-third more meatloaf and fried dough sticks than before. Did he think they were? The boss mistook them. However, after asking the boss, he waved his hand and said there was no problem.

Seeing this, Lu Zhengan said nothing, paid the money neatly, and led the mule cart back home.

After the mule cart went up the mountain road of Hualong Mountain, Lu Zhengan slapped Song Huaishu awake. The two of them arranged the mattresses on the mule cart beside the mountain road and made sure there were no mistakes before knocking on the door of their house.

After Song Xiren opened the door and saw the two people outside, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief. "How was the discussion? Did it go smoothly?"

"Now that we have the goods in hand, the right to speak is in our hands. Whether it succeeds or not depends on Boss Ma's own choice."

After hearing what Lu Zhengan said, Song Xiren nodded in agreement. "This is indeed the truth. The situation this year is so bad. If you can make some money, you have to make more money. Even if you ask him for 30%, he can still make a lot. This ?He can't lose money on the business."

Song Huaishu and Lu Zhengan stayed away all night, so they naturally missed their daughter. Seeing his old father talking to Lu Zheng'an, Song Huaishu entered the house carrying the breakfast he bought.

After knocking on the door twice, Song Huaishu pushed the door open and entered the house. He saw that his mother had sat up from the bed. Lu Xingyi was sleeping soundly in the bed wearing a little bellyband and raising his fists. He said softly to his mother: "This girl slept well last night." Is it still safe? You didn't see me and Zheng An, so there wasn't any trouble, right?"