Chapter 53

The wound on Song Huaishu's forehead was not too serious, but it was necessary to prevent dust from remaining in the wound. After Lu Zhengan took Song Huaishu home to clean him briefly, he planned to go to the town to find a doctor to take a look at him.

Song Huaishu felt extremely guilty when he saw Lu Zheng'an, who was worried about being affected because of him. Plus, the wound on his forehead wasn't too serious, so he didn't want Lu Zhengan to go to town.

However, when he said these words, Lu Zhengan's already gloomy face turned even darker.

Song Huaishu didn't expect Lu Zhengan to be so angry. He carefully looked at his face and couldn't help but feel conflicted in his heart.

However, when I saw Lu Zhengan's face scratched by the bushes, I wanted to step forward and take a closer look to see if it was okay, but I was afraid that Lu Zhengan would become even more angry. The whole person sat huddled on the bamboo chair with his shoulders slumped, like a little quail.

"I, I'm really fine. It's just a small cut on my forehead. Just put some medicine on it and it'll be fine..."

When Song Huaishu finished speaking, Lu Zhengan in front of him seemed to have been drained of all his strength and suddenly fell to the ground.

Song Huaishu was stunned when he saw Lu Zhengan fall to the ground in front of his eyes. Immediately, he stood up from the bamboo chair in a panic, and suddenly knelt down beside Lu Zhengan, holding Lu Zhengan's back with both hands as his whole body shook like chaff.

"Zheng'an, Zheng'an, what's wrong with you? I was wrong, don't scare me."

Song Huaishu hugged Lu Zhengan and wanted to drag him to a chair, but there was a huge difference in height and weight between the two. Song Huaishu tried hard several times but failed.

Just when Song Huaishu was about to get up and run out to ask for help, Lu Zhengan, who was on the ground, finally regained his composure and reached out to hold his wrist. He let out a long sigh of relief with a tired expression and shook his head at him.

"Don't be afraid. I'm fine. I'm just a little too tired."

Lu Zheng'an had been tossing up and down the mountain for so long that his physical strength was already exhausted. When he returned home to help Song Huaishu treat his wounds, he just held on for a breath. After he saw clearly that the wound on his forehead was not as serious as he thought, the breath he had been holding on dissipated. , the whole person could no longer hold up and fell to the ground.

Fortunately, Lu Zhengan was young and strong. He lay on the ground and rested for a while to regain some strength. Hearing the panic in Song Huaishu's voice, I knew that he was really scared, so I hurriedly stretched out my hand to hold Song Huaishu's wrist and shook his head at him.

"Please give me a glass of water. My throat hurts."

Hearing that Lu Zheng'an had a sore throat, Song Huaishu carefully let go of his hand and immediately ran to the table to help him pour water.

However, Song Huaishu was so panicked that he was shaking so hard that half of the poured water spilled on his sleeves.

"Come, drink water." Song Huaishu knelt down in front of Lu Zhengan and slowly brought the water glass in his hand to his mouth.

Seeing that his hands were shaking so much, Song Huai wanted to let go of his left hand that was holding Lu Zhengan's shoulder to steady the cup. However, before he could make a move, Lu Zhengan held his arm.

After Lu Zhengan finished his glass of water, some color returned to his face. Seeing this, Song Huaishu immediately felt relieved.

"How is it? Do you still want to drink?"