Chapter 76

The sixth day of February is the day to break the ground, start construction, hang and transplant.

After many days of sunny weather, the hills that had been frozen for several months were completely civilized.

Early in the morning, Lu Changgen asked those who were willing to participate in the work to gather at the head of the village. After everyone arrived, he led everyone to set off like a guy.

Since Lu Tieniu and Lu Tieshuan made a fuss, Lu Changgen thought about it and came up with a solution. Three leaders were selected from the three hills, and two people with foreign surnames from the village were appointed as the leaders. The last one ordered an uncle from the family named Lu to take over.

When the leader was chosen, although Lu Tieshuan and Lu Tiezhu had no expressions, everyone knew in their hearts that this was Lu Changgen who was beating them up.

Considering that what they did was really not interesting enough, they didn't dare to say anything. Instead, they went to Lu Changgen to beg for love several times in private.

Lu Changgen's original intention was also to let these people know that it was true that Lu Zheng'an found this job, but it belonged to Lu Zheng'an, not to the Lu family.

Besides, Lu is not the only one with the surname in the village. Seeing them bowing their heads and admitting their mistakes, regardless of whether they were sincerely reflecting on their mistakes or not, they raised their hands with dignity.

The three hills are about the same size, and twenty people are assigned to each hill. These few people lead the people up the mountain every day. During this period, Lu Zheng'an and Lu Changgen don't care how these people do it or how long they do it. As long as they can complete the work within the specified time, these twenty people can do it. ?Split the ten taels of silver equally.

Although ten taels of silver does not sound like a lot, at a time when both the fields and the market are in decline, it is quite good to be able to give them some work to supplement their family income.

So, do you have time? Limit this condition first. There is no need for Lu Zhengan and Lu Changgen to keep an eye on it. Everyone works overtime and is full of energy.

After the weather got warmer, the two elders of the Song family went to and from Lu Zheng'an's house more often. Because there were people working around him, Song Huaishu's abnormal "putting on weight" naturally attracted the attention of many people.

After all, Song Huaishu has slender limbs and only a fat belly, which is really strange.

People who wanted to be friends with Lu Zhengan privately reminded him that Song Huaishu's "fat method" was really abnormal, and if there were any problems, they could be treated early.

Lu Zhengan knew better than anyone what happened to Song Huaishu. So when faced with the kind reminders from several people, I just smiled and said thank you.

These people thought that since Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu had such a good relationship in normal times, they would definitely be concerned about Song Huaishu's abnormality and look for opportunities to take him to the town for diagnosis and treatment.

However, everyone waited for a long time but did not see any action from the two people. Therefore, rumors spread in the village that Lu Zhengan only had false feelings for Song Huaishu and that the contract with Song Huaishu was just to seek his family's property.

Lu Zhengan didn't take these outrageous rumors seriously, but he made Song Huaishu very angry.

Seeing him like this, Lu Zheng'an gently stroked his back and comforted him: "You don't care what they say, it's important to take good care of your body. Dr. Zheng came to check your pulse yesterday and said you were too thin. Let you eat more good food and replenish your body."