Extra chapter

After being diagnosed with Ximai, Song Huaishu was forced by Lu Zhengan to rest at home. However, Song Huaishu has been running around with Lu Zheng'an in the past two years, and his health is much better than before. Although the reaction was bigger than when Lu Xingyi was pregnant, her face and spirit were much better than before.

It's just that pregnancy is still risky. Even though Song Huaishu repeatedly emphasized that there was nothing wrong with him, Lu Zhengan still couldn't let go. Coupled with the cold weather and muddy roads, Lu Zhengan didn't dare to let him go out for activities until there was greenery on the mountains.

After three months of hard work, Song Huaishu stood at the gate of the courtyard like a free bird. I walked around and looked around, as if I had never seen it before.

Lu Xingyi watched his father wandering around with gleaming eyes, his little face tightened. He followed his father step by step, fearing that something might happen to him.

Calculating that the time was not short, Lu Xingyi looked up at Song Huaishu and reminded: "Dad, my father just told you not to stay outside for too long when he was coming down the mountain."

Hearing this, Song Huaishu reached out and touched the little hair on Lu Xingyi's head, smiled and said perfunctorily: "I just came out for a while, I will go back after a while."

Seeing this, Lu Xingyi sighed like an adult, pursed his lips and stared at Song Huaishu with a helpless expression. "If you are so disobedient, then my father will come back and scold you, and I won't help you."

As soon as Lu Xingyi said these words, Song Huaishu couldn't help but feel dumbfounded. "You're such a scumbag. If your father scolded me, it would be nice if you didn't add fuel to the fire. Besides, when did your father scold me?"

Lu Xingyi didn't know what a wallflower was, but looking at his father's expression, he knew it wasn't a good word. He wrinkled his nose and snorted, but still stopped Song Huaishu, refusing to let him wander outside anymore.

Seeing Lu Xingyi's persistence, Song Huaishu couldn't fight with her, so he had to lead her back home. After entering the courtyard, he saw his mother drying clothes on a bamboo pole. Song Huaishu hurriedly stepped forward to help.

"You don't need your hands for such a small job." After smoothing the wrinkles on her clothes, Song Lan pointed to the chicken soup hanging on the stove and said to Song Huaishu: "The chicken soup is boiling in the stove. You go wash your hands and drink."

After saying that, Song Lan heard the sound of the door and glanced sideways at the door. I saw that Lu Xingyi had already closed the two doors and was on tiptoe to lock the door bolt.

Seeing her like this, Song Lan asked curiously: "What are you doing with the door closed in broad daylight?"

"Dad always disobeys and sneaks out. When I close the door, he can't get out. After Lu Xingyi stood on his toes and bolted the door, he turned back to look at his father and grandma, frowning arrogantly and said: "Dad is pregnant with my younger brother now. How can it be the same as before? "

Lu Xingyi's words made Song Huaishu and Song Lan couldn't help laughing. "You know so much, and you only care about your father, okay?!"

Song Lan smiled and poked Lu Xingyi's forehead. Thinking of what she said, Song Lan turned around with a wooden basin and asked Lu Xingyi: "But how do you know that your father is carrying a younger brother? What if it is a younger sister? Woolen cloth?"

"Chun Ni'er is an older sister, and her mother gave birth to a younger brother. Dad gave birth to me for the first time, so there must be a younger brother after that." As he spoke, Lu Xingyi grinned, "Chun Ni'er and her brother have listened to her. Last time a few of us chased rabbits together. Chun Nier patted her brother on the head and said, "Go ahead," and her brother rushed out with a snarl, which is better than Goudan's big black dog."