Chapter 114

Lu Yang glanced back and ignored Lu Zhengting who was kicked out. He called Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu into the kitchen room and moved two small stools in front of them with an apologetic look.

"Sit down and talk." Yang Shuyi wanted to pour a glass of water for the two of them to drink, but thinking of her daughter-in-law in the hall, she sighed in her heart and had to give up.

Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu looked at Yang Shuyi's expression and remembered Mrs. Ge's reminder when they entered the village. They knew in their hearts that someone from the village had already come to her house, and they were 'surprised' by Lu Zhengting's wife's behavior.

"Auntie, where is Uncle Chang Gen?"

Hearing Lu Zheng'an ask this, Yang Shuyi moved her lips in embarrassment and said with a smile: "I went to the fields after dinner. I guess I will be back in a while. Why did you bring Xingyi here?"

"Yesterday I heard from Yingchun that brother Zhengting and sister-in-law Zhengting were back with their nephew. Huai Shu and I haven't seen him yet, so we thought we'd come over and have a look."

Seeing what Lu Zhengan said, Yang Shuyi felt bitter in her heart. He raised his eyes to look at the gentle and considerate Song Huaishu, and then compared with his daughter-in-law, his eyes turned red for a moment. But he still forced a smile on his face, blinked his eyes to suppress the heat in his eyes, and smiled at the two of them: "Hey, what are you looking at? Why bother making this trip for you."

Just as he was talking, Lu Zhengan felt the light in the kitchen dim. Subconsciously looking at the door, he saw Lu Zhengting walking in from outside with a dark face.

Seeing Lu Zhengting come in, Yang Shuyi's face suddenly darkened. Without waiting for Lu Zhengting to speak, Yang Shuyi said directly: "Since your wife has said it, you can go back early tomorrow morning. The place at home is small, so it is normal for her to be uncomfortable living there."

Lu Zhengting heard what his mother said and glanced at Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu beside him, his face turned red with embarrassment. Looking at Yang Shuyi, she called "Mother" with a tone full of pleading.

When Yang Shuyi heard this call, she felt as if her heart was being grasped by someone. It hurt so much that she couldn't stop crying.

Seeing this, Lu Zhengting's expression froze and he hurriedly stepped forward to wipe his mother's tears with his sleeves. "Mom, Zheng'an and the others are still here. What are you doing? Linglong and I have just returned with our children. How could you kick us out just because of Linglong's angry words?"

Hearing what Lu Zhengting said, Yang Shuyi looked at her son, who was nearly a head taller than her, with tears in her eyes, pointed at her nose in disbelief, looked at him and asked: "You said I kicked your family out? Zhengting, I am your mother! Do you have to speak conscientiously?"

Seeing what Lu Zhengting wanted to say, Yang Shuyi pushed Lu Zhengting away, holding his hand and taking a step aside. "You don't have to worry about anything just because Zheng'an and Huai Shu are here. It just so happens that they are both here. Let's talk everything clearly today. Why did I kick you out?"

"Mom, I was wrong just now, please don't be angry."

Lu Zhengting stepped forward and wanted to hold Yang Shuyi's hand, but she threw him away. Seeing the two of them like this, Song Huaishu on the side hurriedly poked Lu Zhengan's arm with his hand, signaling him to step forward and pull.

However, Lu Zhengan held his daughter in his arms like an old monk sitting still, motionless.

Just then, the little maid at the door bowed and shouted: "Uncle, my girl asks you to come over."