Chapter 48

Seeing that the day for Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu to form a contract was coming soon, Lu Zhengan stayed at home and cleaned every nook and cranny.

In addition to going down the mountain regularly to see the injured Lu Changgen, he would also occasionally go for a walk in the town and buy some things that could be used when forming a contract.

As for the matter between the village and Lu Zhengping, Lu Zhengan never inquired about it from beginning to end. However, those people made too much noise and annoyed the Lu Yang family. Taking advantage of Lu Changgen's unrecovered injury, he spent almost every day here during the day.

Half a month later, Lu Zhengping's affairs finally ended with his wife Liu Huaihua divorcing and agreeing to marry the pregnant widow of the Wu family.

When Mr. Lu Yang told Lu Zheng'an angrily about this, Lu Zheng'an was not particularly surprised by the result. After all, Lu Ming was Lu Zhengping's only son. Although he was angry, he really didn't know what to do with him.

As for his daughter-in-law Liu Huaihua, it was different. In Lu Ming's heart, no matter how gentle and virtuous his daughter-in-law was, she was still a woman, and she was still a person with a foreign surname.

Since Lu Zhengping doesn't like Liu Huaihua, it really doesn't matter if he changes to another daughter-in-law. However, he didn't expect that Lu Zhengping would find a widow so blindly, and even make her pregnant, and the other party's family would sue him.

Rather than saying that Lu Ming was really angry that Lu Zhengping found a widow, it would be better to say that the incident happened suddenly and made him lose face in the village...

"To say that Lu Ming is cruel, he didn't even want Yaya. After signing the divorce letter, he kicked Huaihua and her daughter out of the house. What do you think happened to Yaya? She is also a flesh and blood of the old Lu family. He is so cruel."

Lu Yaya is the daughter of Lu Zhengping and Liu Huaihua. She is just five years old this year and is extremely well-behaved and cute. When Lu Zheng'an returned to the village to play with Lu Yingchun, he saw Lu Yaya Xiaoxiao helping his mother work more than once.

Unexpectedly, Lu Ming and Lu Zhengping were unwilling to have such a cute and well-behaved child, and ruthlessly kicked her out together with her mother...

After saying that, Lu Zheng'an said quietly: "Isn't the one who didn't come in the door pregnant? No matter how good Yaya is, how can she have a grandson who is even more valuable?"

After Lu Zheng'an finished speaking, Lu Yang was stunned for a moment, recalling that when Lu Ming talked to her and the women in the village, his tone and expression always seemed a bit condescending.

At first, she thought she was the village chief of Lu Ming. After having been the village chief for a long time, she became a little arrogant. Now that I think about it, I am afraid that I look down on women like them from the bottom of my heart.

Thinking of this, Lu Yang's expression looked like he had swallowed a fly. He looked up at Lu Changgen who was sitting at the door. His expression was a bit complicated, looking both relieved and distressed.

What is gratifying is that Lu Changgen has not had any second thoughts about her these years, and he respects her more and more. Although there was friction, we were able to admit our mistakes afterwards.

What was heartbreaking was that when Lu Ming nodded and agreed to reconcile his son and his daughter-in-law, and drove away his granddaughter, Lu Changgen probably understood what his brother was thinking. But he didn't say anything, obviously he was deeply disappointed with that brother from the bottom of his heart.