Chapter 54

Because he knew that Song Huaishu was frightened, and because he was still concerned about Song Huaishu's health, Lu Zhengan did not make it to the end.

Lu Zheng'an was also extremely exhausted because of what happened yesterday. The two hugged each other tightly until the next morning, when they opened their eyes from sleep.

Lu Zheng'an's voice hadn't fully recovered yet. He looked at Song Huaishu who was looking sleepy, lowered his head and pecked him on the cheek, and said good morning in a hoarse voice.

After reacting, Song Huaishu looked at Lu Zhengan intently for a moment. He seemed to remember what happened last night, and his earlobes immediately turned red.

Neither of them were wearing clothes under the quilt, and they could clearly feel each other's changes when they were pressed together. Just when Song Huaishu was hesitating whether to help Lu Zhengan, the little cubs in the chicken pen began to squawk without being fed.

Seeing this, Song Huaishu bit his lower lip and gave up this ridiculous idea. He endured the shame and broke away from Lu Zhengan's arms, put on his clothes and got out of bed.

Lu Zhengan was lying sideways on the bed, looking at Song Huaishu's slender figure, with a smirk on his lips.

Just when he sat up and wanted to reach out, Song Huaishu turned around in time, looked at the shirtless Lu Zhengan on the bed, and said, "How about you sleep a little longer?" I'll go make some food for the chickens and ducks, and heat up the leftover chicken soup and ribs from yesterday to make a meal in the morning?"

"Okay, I ate late last night, and I'm not very hungry yet, so I can just grab some."

With that said, Lu Zhengan also touched his inner clothes and put them on. When the two were about to go out, they suddenly heard someone knocking on the door.

When the two of them listened carefully, they were immediately startled and thought to themselves: What are you really afraid of?

Yesterday, when he took Song Huaishu to the town to see his injuries, Lu Zhengan was worried about the two elders of the Song family, so he asked Song Huaishu to wait until the scabs had healed before going back to visit the two elderly people.

Who would have thought that as soon as the two of them got up, the two elders of the Song family had already arrived.

Although the wound on Song Huaishu's forehead has scabbed over, the area around the wound is red and swollen, and it still looks a bit shocking.

Not to mention Lu Zhengan, his face is full of wounds from bushes. If he didn't know the inside story, he would have thought he was scratched by someone...

Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu looked at each other, not knowing what to do. It's just that now that the two elders have arrived at the door, it's too late to cover up.

"It's a knife to extend your head, and it's a knife to shrink your head. Anyway? We didn't do anything extraordinary. At most, we were nagged by them. Open the door."

After hearing Song Huaishu's words, Lu Zhengan nodded and led Song Huaishu to the door, pulled off the bolt on the back of the door, and opened the door.

Song Xiren and Song Lanshi, who were smiling outside the door, were stunned when they saw the wounds on their faces. Immediately, their expressions darkened.

"You guys, are you fighting?!" Song Xiren couldn't help but raise his voice.

Hearing this, Song Huaishu hurriedly waved his hands to his father and mother, "No, yesterday I went to the mountain to pick persimmons and accidentally fell..."