Chapter 103

Ji Yuexian looked at his younger brother who was holding his legs and crying bitterly. He raised his eyes and looked at the smiling faces of Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu, feeling extremely embarrassed in his heart. I wish I could kick him to the side of the mountain, lest he be embarrassed here.

However, after all, it was his brother who he had watched grow up. Looking at his haggard face, he did feel a little unbearable. After kicking the legs held by Ji Yueqiao, he immediately turned over from his horse when he was released.

Seeing Ji Yueqiao about to pounce on him again, Ji Yuexian frowned and glared at him. Then, he had the opportunity to talk to Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu.

"This kid heard that there was a temple fair during the Lantern Festival here, and he sneaked out with two servants. How did you meet him? Did this kid get into trouble again?"

Hearing what Ji Yuexian said, Lu Zhengan turned his eyes to Ji Yueqiao aside, and then asked with a half-smile: "Master Ji, did you say this? Or did I say it?"

As soon as Ji Yuexian heard what Lu Zhengan said, he knew that his troublemaker was indeed in trouble, and he immediately became furious. With a livid face, he threw the reins in his hands to the attendants who came after him, grabbed Ji Yueqiao's neck and dragged him to Hualong Mountain.

Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu hugged Lu Xingyi, who was babbling, and looked at the two brothers' backs and looked at each other helplessly. Then a family of three followed the two and headed home.

How Ji Yuexian disciplines his brothers, Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu cannot interfere. After returning home, he temporarily lent his main room to the two brothers.

Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu hugged Lu Xingyi and stood in the vegetable garden behind the house watching Song Lanshi pick vegetables. They only heard Ji Yueqiao's pig-like screams in the house, and then there was no movement in the house.

Song Lanshi had always been soft-hearted, and when she heard Ji Yueqiao's screams, she couldn't help but feel worried. "Master Ji, please don't hit someone lightly and then beat him up..."

"Don't worry, mother, it won't be broken at all. The eldest young master of the Ji family probably won't go back today. We should have two dried chickens in our family, let's stew them together next time. Watching At the beginning of spring, the day after tomorrow is as warm as the day after tomorrow, and this thing can't be stored for a few days."

"Okay, there are too many things prepared during the Chinese New Year, and there are still a lot of meat dishes left. I will come to look after Xingyi later, and you and Huai Shu can watch and make lunch."

The snow in the garden had just melted, and the ground was still a little wet. Lu Zheng'an saw that his mother-in-law was a little sloppy while carrying the bamboo basket, so he quickly took the bamboo basket from her hand, took her arm and helped him out of the field.

When a few people returned to the front yard, Ji Yuexian heard the footsteps and came out of the hall angrily. When he walked to the door, he turned back and glanced at Ji Yueqiao, who was crying, and snorted coldly. He raised his foot and crossed the threshold.

When he saw Lu Zheng'an and others, Ji Yuexian bowed his hands to the Song Lan family as a junior, and said to them apologetically: "I just talked to Yue Qiao and asked him to stay at your house temporarily. , and I will have to trouble you a lot in the next few days."

Listening to Ji Yuexian's words, Lu Zhengan did not mention what the other party did when he met Ji Yueqiao, but just reminded him: "Although I agreed to the old lady, I really can't decide what the other party will do in the end. Guaranteed."