Chapter 100

Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu didn't expect that they were just visiting relatives, and they would encounter this matter. The couple looked at each other while holding their children, and they didn't know whether they should advise or not. Lu Xingyi, on the other hand, was used to being teased at home. He thought Mrs. Ji was teasing Ji Yueqiao by teasing her, and immediately started to giggle.

When Lu Xingyi was so happy, Mrs. Ji's attention was immediately attracted to the little girl, and the tense atmosphere in the room immediately disappeared.

On the side, Ji Yuexian saw the old lady going to coax Lu Xingyi, and hurriedly stretched out her hand to pull Ji Yueqiao's sleeves, signaling him to take advantage of the old lady's good mood to calm down.

Although Ji Yueqiao was making noises, he was afraid of being locked up in the ancestral hall by Mrs. Ji these days. After receiving the hint from his brother, he angrily rubbed his sore shoulders from being slapped by Mrs. Ji, and said, "Grandma, my grandson is wrong. I won't dare to do it next time."

After hearing Ji Yueqiao's admission of mistake, Mrs. Ji Lao turned back to look at the grandson who gave her a headache. Just as he was about to say a few words, he heard Ji Yuexian admonish him next to him: "Grandma, your family has been looking forward to Zheng'an and Huaishu's family of three coming to our home. It's not good because of the month. Qiao made the two of them uncomfortable. You, the old man, are going to discipline Yue Qiao, and you will have a lot of free time after Zheng'an and the others leave. Just let him go now. You Do you think so?"

How could Mrs. Ji not understand that Ji Yuexian was interceding for Ji Yueqiao? However, after seeing the embarrassment on the faces of Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu, she hesitated for a moment and finally nodded with a heavy sigh. Stop? Come on.

"Okay, now for the sake of Zheng'an and Huaishu, I'll let him go for now. After Zhengan and Huaishu leave, I'll work with you to settle the accounts!"

Mrs. Ji Lao said, tapping Ji Yue Bridge with her finger, and then asked Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu to sit down.

Speaking of which, Mrs. Ji Lao also watched Lu Xingyi's birth. She hadn't seen her for several months, and she was already thinking about it. After she reached Luohan's bedside, she quickly asked Nanny Zhang to carry Lu Xingyi into her arms, holding her and teasing her happily.

Lu Xingyi was not very familiar with Mrs. Ji Lao's wife, but the fact that the little girl was nestling in the old lady's arms did not prevent her from being interested in the emerald hairpin on Mrs. Ji Lao's head.

I saw her stretching out her chubby little hands to reach for the hairpin on the old lady's head. At the same time, she hummed and made some meaningless sounds, seeming to be talking to the old lady. discuss.

Mrs. Ji Lao smiled and raised her head to avoid Lu Xingyi's little hand, "This little girl has quite impressive eyes despite her young age. Aunt Zhang, go and get the emerald one in the box from me." Bring the sign over and let us have fun with our Xingyi."

Upon hearing Mrs. Ji's words, Song Huaishu stood up to stop him. "Old Madam, you must not do it. Xingyi, she..."

"Hey, it's just for fun, it won't break, so don't worry." Mrs. Ji Lao didn't wait for Song Huaishu to finish speaking, and immediately raised her hand to stop him.

When Song Huaishu saw this, he looked at Lu Zheng'an with a somewhat embarrassed expression. Seeing that he was sitting silently, he couldn't help but stretched out his hand and pulled his sleeve, hoping to stop him.

"Sit down and take a rest." Lu Zhengan stretched out his hand and pulled Song Huaishu to his side. After he sat down, he leaned forward and whispered in Song Huaishu's ear: "Mrs. I miss Xingyi now. It's useless to persuade you now. Do you still know what kind of temper our daughter is, wait a minute? It's time to give up after a while and it becomes boring."