Chapter 132

Hearing Li Erwang's words, Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu did not react. After all, Li Erwang and Li Dawang have been separated for several years. When they separated, Li Dawang's daughter-in-law, Wang Xiumei, not only took away all the valuable things in the house, but also drove the couple and Li Erwang into the old house surrounded by ventilation. in the house.

Regarding this matter, Li Dawang and Wang Xiumei were gossiped a lot by the villagers. The couple themselves knew that what they were doing was unethical, and they felt ashamed when they were first talked about. Later, more and more people said, it didn't matter if I just broke the jar and fell down.

However, although Li Erwang's father and mother are not in good health, they are both hard-working people. Not to mention that they clean up the fields at home smoothly. Every time Lu Zheng'an's peach orchard is harvesting fruit, they will go to help, even though they receive wages. I can't compare with others, but my life is much better than before.

In addition, Li Erwang has been running around with Master Cao in the past few years. Master Cao has treated him well, and he has really saved a lot of money in the past few years.

Seeing that Li Erwang was getting older, Erwang's parents considered tearing down the old house and rebuilding it in order to give their children a wife.

However, I don't know why these words reached the ears of Li Dawang and Wang Xiumei. The couple knew that New Year pigs were being killed in a workshop outside the village, so they took advantage of the fact that there were no people in the village and blocked the old couple and Li Erwang at home to start a fight with them.

The two elders of the Li family have no temper, and there is nothing they can do against the eldest son and daughter-in-law who are as tough as a knife. However, Li Erwang, who had been out for the past few days, became so angry that he took a broom to drive the person out.

It's just that the couple put down their words before leaving, either the old couple will give them money, or the new house built in the future will be given to them. Otherwise, they will never give up.

After the separation, Li Dawang and Wang Xiumei relied on the things they got from the separation and subsidies from their parents' families, and their lives were not bad. But as the brothers from the natal family get married and have children, the subsidies provided by the natal family become limited. In addition, the children in the family are growing up, and the food expenses are much higher than before, so it is difficult to make ends meet.

In the past few years, Li Erwang, his parents, and his family of three have been working diligently, and their lives have been getting better and better, and the couple has begun to feel unbalanced. After listening to villagers gossiping about Li Erwang's family building a new house, Wang Xiumei forced Li Dawang to go to Li Erwang's house to have a fight with his parents.

After listening to Li Erwang's retelling, Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu couldn't help but look at each other. They were surprised that Li Dawang and Wang Xiumei were so thick-skinned.

Seeing Li Erwang's embarrassed look, Song Huaishu remembered his thoughts about Lu Yingchun, and after thinking about it, he asked: "Then, what are you going to do about your brother? Do you still plan to give in like before?" "

After Song Huaishu's words fell, Li Erwang immediately raised his neck and retorted: "Of course it's not possible? How can they give it to me with the money I have saved so hard? And my parents, if they are like before again. If you blindly indulge them, don't blame me for wanting to separate the family as well!"

Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu were really surprised to hear Li Erwang's words be so decisive.

"It's too early for you to say this. You have to ask your parents what they mean."