Chapter 65

The weather in mid-November was already extremely cold. When I get up early, I can see there is already a layer of white frost on the ground.

I wonder if the two of them were fooling around for half the night that day, which made Song Huaishu catch a cold. In recent days, Song Huaishu has been feeling a little wilted, and he is often so sleepy that he can't open his eyes.

At first, Lu Zhengan was a little worried about Song Huaishu and wanted to take him to the medical clinic in the town. However, Song Huaishu refused to go. Lu Zhengan saw that he was not feeling any discomfort except for being a little sleepy, so he let him go.

Lu Zhengan, who got up early, sent away the little ones in the circle, made breakfast, and went back to the room to find Song Huaishu sleeping soundly with his quilt in his arms. Lu Zhengan did not disturb him. He closed the door softly and walked to the orchard at the door with the sharpened scissors and saw.

After more than half a year of growth, the branches in the orchard have grown a bit crazy, and they must be pruned for better flowering and fruiting next year.

Moreover, the Lu family only knew how to plant trees before, but did not know how to manage them. So much so that the fruit branches in the orchard are overgrown, which makes Lu Zhengan and the others have a hard time picking fruits in the summer.

Now is a good time for winter pruning. In order to prepare for next year's harvest and facilitate fruit picking, Lu Zheng'an has been busy in the garden with scissors and saws every day since the beginning of winter.

Song Huaishu felt very distressed when he saw Lu Zhengan sawing off the trunks of many fruit trees. However, after asking clearly why Lu Zhengan did this, he stopped stopping him.

Seeing that the pruned branches were good for making fire, Lu Zhengan pruned the branches while Song Huaishu arranged them and dragged them to the door of his house. In just a few days, the branches at the door were piled nearly two meters high.

However, Lu Zhengan thought that Song Huaishu had been in poor spirits in recent days, so he didn't dare to ask him to work more? So, I would take advantage of him to sleep, or when I had cut enough branches to hold an armful, I would sort them out and drag them to the slope.

While Lu Zhengan was pruning the peach tree on the branches, he saw Lu Changgen coming this way with his hands behind his back from a distance.

Lu Changgen naturally saw Lu Zheng'an halfway up the slope, and walked along the trail beside the mountain road towards Lu Zheng'an. When he was about to leave and reached the tree, he hurriedly raised his head and told him: "Zheng'an, be careful, don't miss the mark."

"I know, Uncle Changgen, please stand farther away, or the sawdust will blind your eyes."

After Lu Zhengan saw Lu Changgen take a few steps back, he continued to pull the saw in his hand.

A moment later, the trunk of the peach tree under Lu Zhengan's feet broke. After throwing down the branches, Lu Zhengan also jumped down from the tree.

After patting the sawdust on his body, Lu Zhengan looked at Lu Changgen and asked curiously: "Uncle Changgen came here so early for something? Have you had breakfast?"

Lu Changgen helped arrange the branches that Lu Zhengan had pruned into piles. While working, he replied: "Didn't you ask me to ask you how to cover the surrounding hills earlier? I have no news, so I came here to tell you. "

After earning a lot of money from selling dried peaches, Song Huaishu began to make plans. In addition, Lu Zheng'an also wants to expand. Although the initial investment may be large and the recovery is relatively slow, once the fruits on several hills are ripe, whether it is selling fresh fruits or making dried fruits, You basically can't get any compensation? Go.