Chapter 49

Starting in September, people from the village began to come over to give Lu Zhengan wedding gifts.

Because they are all from the countryside, their families are not rich either. Each person gave something different, maybe a few eggs, or half a basket of vegetables, or two chairs...

Among them, several families with relatively close relationships also added money, but due to limited conditions, the money added was not much.

However, the matter of signing a contract and giving gifts was based on one's own intention. These people would be very happy to be in Lu Zheng'an's heart. As for what to give or how much, Lu Zhengan didn't care.

Even so, by the time it was approaching the sixth day of the Lunar New Year, the house was filled with all kinds of things, including a basket of eggs and all kinds of vegetables.

Lu Zhengan placed these things in the warehouse and looked at the warehouse that was almost full. Lu Zheng'an took a deep breath and felt that with so many things, even if the banquet was held in two days, they might not be all usable...

Because the wedding date of Lu Zhengping and Chen Cuihua was also scheduled for the sixth day of September, and Lu Ming gave up his old face and went to Mr. Lu, the root canal manager. Lu Zheng'an knew that Lu Changgen's heart was inclined to come here to help, and Lu Changgen's temper could not save his face and refuse.

In this case, Lu Zhengan didn't want to embarrass him. After thinking about it, I simply invited Matchmaker Jiang and several official media from the town to come over and help smooth things over.

Matchmaker Jiang didn't expect that Lu Zheng'an would ask her to come over when the contract was signed. However, since they gave such a huge face, Matchmaker Jiang would not refuse to accept it.

When I came to Lu's house to discuss the day's affairs, I overheard someone in the village gossiping about the old village chief's family who was also having a wedding on the same day, and even deliberately took him away to give to Lu Zheng'an. When asking for help, Matchmaker Jiang probably understood why Lu Zhengan invited him.

However, Matchmaker Jiang has always had a temperament that refuses to admit defeat, and she also likes Lu Zhengan herself. When the audience said this, they immediately aroused the desire to win in their hearts. She originally wanted to go up the mountain alone, but she immediately turned around and went down the mountain, called all the sisters in the town, and went up the mountain again in a hurry.

Lu Zheng'an didn't expect that Matchmaker Jiang would bring so many people over. After checking that they were all from the Mid-Spring Meeting that day, several official media invited everyone into the house politely.

"We haven't seen each other for a few months. The little brother of the Lu family has tidied up the yard and is more attentive. Look at the repairs of this house. I'm afraid I can't find another house in ten or eight villages. This is The one from the Song family? I'm lucky to have found you."

Hearing this, Lu Zhengan couldn't help but scratch his head and smiled. "Mother-in-laws, you are so complimentary. I am not as good as you said. It's hot, why don't you sit indoors and cool down?"

Before coming, Matchmaker Jiang had already told these old sisters the general situation of the Lu family and her plan to compete with the Lu Ming family in the village.

None of the people present were soft-tempered people. When they heard that a big family member of the Lu family had the nerve to bully a young man who had no father or mother, he naturally felt indignant for Lu Zhengan. One by one, they are gearing up and preparing for a big fight to steal the limelight.