Chapter 43

May 26th, it is appropriate to install the bed, offer sacrifices, open the pond, mend the walls, lay the coffin, move the coffin, break the ground, and start drilling.

When the sky was just getting dark, Lu Zhengan had already stood up and started to tidy up the things in the house.

When Lu Zhengan had just tidied up the room where Song Huaishu had stayed temporarily, he suddenly heard a knock on the door.

Lu Zhengan patted the dust on his hands and walked outside. When Lu Zheng'an opened the door, Li Erwang, Lu Tieshuan and others were standing outside the door.

Several people saw that a lot of things had been moved in the yard, and they hurriedly said: "Why don't you wait for us to come before moving?"

Lu Zheng'an turned around to let a few people in, and said with a smile: "They are all soft and not too heavy. I can't lift the wooden cabinet and bed board alone. I am waiting for you guys to come and help me."

This is not the first time that Lu Zheng'an and the Lu brothers have worked together. Knowing that they are both sure-footed and never sneaky in their work, Lu Zheng'an is not too worried. Invite a few people to help pack the bags, and wait for Master Cao to come over before starting to move out.

Four or five grown men worked hard, and everything in the main room and two back rooms was packed away in less than an hour.

At this time, the sky began to light up. Just as a few people were standing in the yard to rest, Song Huaishu came with the two elders of the Song family.

Seeing the mess in the house, Song Huaishu was stunned for a moment, and then walked in with his parents.

"Have you all finished packing?" Song Huaishu said, putting the buns and steamed buns he brought on the chopping board. Looking back at Lu Zheng'an who had followed him, Song Huaishu asked in a low voice, "Are you tired? Did you get up in the middle of the night?"

Lu Zhengan had been busy all morning, and his stomach was already growling with hunger. Seeing the steamed buns Song Huaishu brought on the chopping board, he hurriedly poked his arm with his finger and said, "I didn't get up that early, but I'm just a little hungry. I haven't washed my hands yet, so you can take one first." ?Let me take a bite of the steamed stuffed bun to soothe my stomach."

Song Huaishu felt a little distressed when he saw that Lu Zhengan was really hungry. Not caring that there were so many people outside, he took a meat bun and fed it to Lu Zhengan's mouth.

Seeing that he had almost bitten off a third of it, Song Huaishu was afraid that he would choke, so he stretched out his right hand to help him pat Lu Zhengan's back.

"Eat slowly, what if you choke?"

Lu Zheng'an swallowed the buns in his mouth three times, five by two, and after breathing a sigh of relief, he had time to say: "It's okay, I'm just too hungry."

With that said, Lu Zhengan lowered his head and took another bite. After finishing the whole bun, he told Song Huaishu: "The brothers outside probably haven't had time to have breakfast yet. Can you help cook the millet porridge and heat up the remaining steamed buns in my cabinet?" , plus the steamed buns that you and your uncle and aunt brought, you should be able to make ends meet."

Song Huaishu was not a stingy person. He knew that it was really hard for these people to come to help early in the morning. After hearing Lu Zheng'an's arrangement, he immediately nodded in agreement.

Song Lan, who was talking to everyone in the courtyard, saw that Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu hadn't come out, so she walked in.

"Zheng'an, these young men who came to do the work must not have had breakfast yet. We bought a lot when we came, so let's let them eat some together. We have been busy all morning, and we can't Okay? Let them go home and eat."