Chapter 8

Early the next morning, Lu Zhengan packed up and came to Hualong Town with a backpack on his back.

Just after arriving at the entrance of the town, Lu Zhengan saw from a distance under the big willow tree beside Long Lake, a month-white figure standing quietly by the lake in trance.

Maybe he noticed someone approaching, so the person standing by the lake turned his head. After seeing Lu Zhengan, the other party immediately smiled.

"It's only half an hour before Sishi, why are you here so early?"

"I'm used to getting up early. I'll come over here after I've packed up."

Seeing the tip of Song Huaishu's nose that was blown red by the wind, Lu Zheng'an wanted to ask him why he came so early, but somehow he swallowed the words before he reached his lips.

There were not many people in the market at this time, and Lu Zhengan didn't want to buy anything, so the two of them didn't hang around. All the way to the vegetable market, the two of them walked through the vegetable stalls and walked straight to the end of the street.

I saw a few elderly men and women chatting in a small corner at the end of the market. In addition to baskets of chicken and duck eggs, a bamboo cage was placed in front of each of them. As soon as they got close, they heard the chirping of chickens and ducks coming from the bamboo cage.

Seeing Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu approaching, the people who were chatting immediately stopped talking and invited them to see the cubs in their bamboo cages.

Lu Zheng'an had never seen these gadgets before. Looking at the chickens and ducks in the bamboo cages that looked like wool balls, he didn't know how to choose for a while.

Seeing that Lu Zheng'an looked at the chicken and duck in front of him and seemed a little at a loss, Song Huaishu thought that he didn't like it. He turned around and saw a few people selling chickens nearby, and said, "If you are not satisfied, we can go to other people's houses to have a look."

Hearing this, Lu Zhengan shook his head, leaned towards Song Huaishu and whispered in his ear: "I don't know how to pick this gadget, do you?"

Lu Zheng'an's sudden approach made Song Huaishu a little at a loss. He turned his head slightly and glanced at Lu Zheng'an's side face. Seeing that he was only a punch away from her, his white and tender ears turned red unconsciously, and his body subconsciously leaned back. .

"I won't choose this either."

Song Huaishu pretended to look at the chickens in the cage, and took a step to the side while squatting. From the corner of his eye, he caught sight of Lu Zhengan still staring at the quacking little duck in the cage. He reached out and poked his arm, and asked in a low voice: "Do you want to buy a male or a female? If it doesn't work, just let them. Let me help you choose."

Lu Zhengan couldn't see anything after staring for so long. After hearing Song Huaishu's suggestion, he could only nod in agreement.

The aunt opposite had long since noticed that the two of them didn't understand this, so she said, "There's really nothing to choose between these little chickens and little ducks. It just depends on whether they are happy or not, and whether they are willing to eat." .If you have to choose a male or a female, you have to look carefully."

Because during the New Year and festivals, chickens must be killed and eaten, Lu Zheng'an didn't really care whether they were male or female. It's just that he has only seen such a small cub before, but has never raised it personally, so he still feels a little unsure.