Chapter 139

When Lu Zhengan came to Ji's house, Ji Yuexian was not at home because of something else. After handing over all the things given to him by Jingli and Shen Nianjin to the housekeeper, Lu Zhengan returned to Hualong Town with his handlebars.

At present, the fruits in Moling Town are being delivered to the workshops in batches after batches. Everyone in the village is afraid that the fruit will be backlogged for too long, so they all work overtime. It was already midnight when Lu Zhengan arrived home. He saw that the lights were still on in the workshop, and he thought he was a night watchman. However, when I arrived at the door of the workshop, I saw everyone in the village sitting under the oil lamp and carefully cleaning the fruits piled on the ground.

Seeing Lu Zheng'an return, everyone just said hello in a hurry and continued to be busy. Lu Zheng'an looked at Lu Changgen who was accompanying him, and hurriedly stepped forward and asked, "It's already midnight, everyone? Why don't you go and rest?"

"It's hot today. A batch of fruits just arrived. They were worried that they would be spoiled, so they wanted to rush them out overnight. But don't worry, I have sent them back to rest because they are older. What is left behind is written about being young and strong. Yes, stay up for a while? Nothing will happen?"

Workshop work? Although there is a lot of sitting, it is not really easy. Seeing that everyone was so busy without raising their heads, Lu Zhengan said to Lu Changgen: "Tomorrow, I will go to the town to buy some meat so that everyone can improve themselves." As he said this, Lu Zhengan seemed to remember What? As he walked out, he said: "By the way, I bought a lot of snacks in the car. I'll bring them down to give everyone an extra meal."

Lu Changgen was not someone who just let the horse run. He nodded in agreement after hearing what Lu Zhengan said. As he was following Lu Zheng'an out, Lu Changgen remembered what Lu Tieshuan had said to him, and hurriedly stopped and asked, "Did you go to Moling Town when you came back? Did you mention it to them?"

"I said, Old Man He is a smart man. You can understand what I mean with just a few clicks. As expected, Old Man He will definitely come with me when I deliver the goods next time. I'll be friendly with him then. Okay. ?Said?Said?"

Although transportation in Moling Town is inconvenient, Lu Zhengan has set up such a large stall in the past two years, so it will naturally attract the attention of interested people. They couldn't hide the fact that they bought fruits from Moling Town. When Lu Tieshuan went to Moling to pull fruit, he noticed someone sneaking around the area. After thinking about it, he understood what was going on.

However, Lu Tieshuan was just an errand boy in the end, so naturally it was not easy for him to talk about such things, so he immediately told Lu Changgen after he came back.

Seeing that Lu Zheng'an didn't come back, Lu Changgen wanted to go to Moling by himself. Unexpectedly, Lu Zhengan just came back and was about to go to Linzhou. Lu Changgen thought for a while and felt that it would be better for Lu Zhengan to come forward, so he told him the matter.

At present, Lu Zheng'an's workshop has several kinds of preserved fruit raw materials transported from Moling. If someone intercepts the Hu in Moling, it will indeed cause him a lot of trouble. Therefore, after Lu Changgen proposed it to Lu Zheng'an, Lu Zheng'an agreed without thinking.

Lu Zheng'an never had anyone to worry about when doing things, so Lu Changgen felt relieved when he heard what he said. After unloading the snacks from the car with Lu Zheng'an, he went into the workshop and invited everyone to come over and have snacks.

Lu Zheng'an originally wanted to tell Lu Changgen about meeting Lu Zhengting in Linzhou, but looking at Lu Changgen's energetic appearance under the lamp, he thought about it and swallowed it.