Chapter 2

"Oh, that's incredible. The bad guy still wants a wife?! He's not afraid of risking his life and being struck by lightning!"

Lu Zheng'an, who had inherited the memory of his original body, naturally recognized the person speaking on the slope.

Hearing the mother-in-law's hurtful words, although Lu Zheng'an was angry in his heart, he didn't show it on his face.

He just looked up at Mrs. Ge standing on the slope with a smile.

"Granny Ge is still as kind as ever. In order to persuade me not to marry, she even made fun of herself. However, I feel sorry for Granny Ge's 'loving heart'. Marriage is destined by God, and it will come and go. You can't live there. You think so?"

Mrs. Ge lost her husband in her early years and her son in her middle age. There were those mean people who said behind her back that Mrs. Ge was a hard-working person who could only control those close to her.

Unexpectedly, instead of looking for trouble with those people, Mrs. Ge, who bullied the weak and feared the strong, focused on Lu Zhengan. Unless Lu Zheng'an is the reincarnation of a bad guy, whenever he meets Lu Zheng'an, he will make some sarcastic remarks.

Previously, Lu Zhengan felt a little depressed because his family members were gone, and he didn't want to argue too much with her.

However, the current Lu Zheng'an is not the same Lu Zheng'an. Since he was a child, Yaizi will retaliate and refuse to suffer losses. How could she be allowed to make irresponsible remarks about herself?

Mrs. Ge didn't expect Lu Zhengan to talk back. She was stunned for a moment and then jumped up as if someone had stabbed her lungs.

"You little bastard, who do you think is the bad guy?! Don't think that because my old lady is old, you can bully me at will. Let me tell you, my old lady has never suffered any grievances!"

"Granny Ge, what you said makes no sense. Where did I mention that you were a broom star? You had to pull the broom star's hat and put it on your head, and you turned around and scolded me. What on earth was that? Who is bullying whom?"

Lu Zheng'an raised his head and looked at Mrs. Ge who was rolling up his sleeves on the slope and glared at Mrs. Ge who wanted to jump down. Seeing Lu Changgen who had just walked out of his toilet, he continued: "And the village chief is still here. If not, just let him Commentary."

Although Mrs. Ge was a figure like a piece of meat in the village, she was still a little afraid of the village chief.

Moreover, it was Mrs. Ge who started the trouble this time. When she saw Lu Changgen who had already stepped forward, Mrs. Ge's eyes flickered a few times and she retracted her feet that were originally planning to go downhill, not daring to continue to curse.

"If you don't listen to the old man's words, you will suffer a lot! You will see, you will regret it some time in the future!"

Lu Changgen on the side was so angry that veins popped up on his forehead when he saw Mrs. Ge being so domineering. Just when she was about to say a few words to her, Mrs. Ge turned around and trotted away with the basket in her arms.

"This Mrs. Ge has a bad mouth. Don't talk to her again next time." Lu Changgen was also surprised that Lu Zheng'an, who had always been kind to others, would talk back. But now that Lu Zheng'an was about to go on a blind date, it would be more of a loss than gain if she was disturbed by that Mrs. Ge.

Lu Zheng'an: "As long as she doesn't mess with me, I don't want to have anything to do with her."

When Lu Changgen heard what Lu Zhengan said, he didn't think much about it.