Chapter 128

Hearing Ji Yueqiao say this, Lu Zhengan and Ji Yuexian looked at each other subconsciously.

I saw that the woman was extremely thin, but her belly was ridiculously big. At first glance, she thought she was about to give birth. However, after experiencing Song Huaishu's pregnancy and giving birth to a daughter, Lu Zhengan always felt a little weird looking at the expression between his eyebrows. Instead of feeling the joy of being a mother, she looked very nervous and looked around as if she was observing something.

Because of his relationship with Ma Yuntao, Lu Zhengan was originally wary of everyone who entered the store. Now after being reminded by Ji Yueqiao, Lu Zhengan immediately noticed the abnormality.

Seeing the woman lingering all the way closer to Song Huaishu, Lu Zhengan immediately raised the alarm. He stretched out his hand to push away the person in front of him, Ji Yuexian, and walked quickly towards Song Huaishu.

However, just when the woman was about to approach Song Huaishu, she saw that the other party's steps suddenly slowed down, and then she took out something from her sleeve pocket and was about to put it in her mouth.

Seeing this, Lu Zheng'an walked quickly to the woman's side, held her slender arm, and said to her with concern: "Madam, there are so many people in the store, are you inconvenient or are you? Be careful about these things. Our shop has tables and chairs for resting on the side. If Madam needs anything, just come to us directly."

The woman's wrist was held by Lu Zhengan, and her expression immediately became panicked. I originally wanted to pull my arm out of Lu Zhengan's hand, but I tried several times without success.

Thinking of the pills in her hand that had not yet been taken, the woman was afraid that Lu Zhengan would find out. After adjusting the expression on his face, he said to Lu Zhengan Wen Sheng: "Thank you so much, shopkeeper, for your kindness, slave. I'll go over there myself."

Song Huaishu on the side saw that Lu Zhengan was holding a woman, and he immediately realized something was wrong. Thinking of what happened recently, Song Huaishu immediately became suspicious and wanted to go over and have a look at the situation. However, considering the differences between men and women, if a fight breaks out, they will be at fault.

Just when Song Huaishu was hesitating about what to do, his mother came out holding her daughter. Song Huaishu suddenly felt happy and hurriedly came to Song Lan's side and whispered: "Mother, Zheng An's house Are you afraid that there will be trouble? There are differences between men and women, please go and take a look."

Song Lan also knew about Ma Yuntao's affairs. After hearing what Song Huaishu said, Song Lan immediately looked in Lu Zheng'an's direction. Although the woman was pregnant with Liujia, her breasts were slender, her face was pale, and she looked shaky, so she must be suffering from some disease.

When people like this come into the store on a happy day, they either have something wrong with their brains or have ulterior motives. Knowing that the people present were not allowed to have contact with her, Song Lan immediately thrust Lu Xingyi into Song Huaishu's hands and walked towards Lu Zhengan and the woman.

When Lu Zheng'an saw his mother-in-law coming over, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief, but he still didn't dare to let go of the hand holding the woman's arm.

Song Lan knew that Lu Zhengan was not one of those ignorant people. Since he held the woman's hand and dared not let go, there must be some reason.

"Zheng'an, what's going on?"

"Mom, there are a lot of people in the shop today. I think this lady's face is not very good. She is afraid of being bumped into by people coming and going. I want to take her aside to rest. Since you are here, please help me say hello. "