Chapter 137

Because Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu collected a lot of goods along the way, the speed of the entire convoy was slowed down. By the time we arrived at Yongzhou Ferry, it was already half a month later.

Everyone rested in Yongzhou for a day before boarding the cargo ship back to Jiang'an Town. After the ship weighed anchor and sailed away from the river bank, Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu stood on the deck, looking at the receding ferry, and then they breathed a sigh of relief.

Because it is downstream, the boat is much faster than when it came. It took only half a month to reach the ferry in Jiang'an Town.

It was midnight when the ship arrived at the shore. Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu, who had taken so many skyships, did not want to rush to Hualong Town in the dark. He simply stayed at Ji's house for the night with Ji Yuexian, preparing to set off home at dawn.

Mrs. Ji had previously said that she was going to take a walk in the North. By the time Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu followed Ji Yuexian back to Ji's house, Mrs. Ji had indeed been setting off with Nanny Zhang and Ji Yueqiao for nearly a month.

Ji Yuexian listened to the butler's report, sighed helplessly, and then ordered his servants to take Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu to the guest room to rest.

Keeping their parents and daughter in mind, Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu asked the elders of the Ji family for a moment's safety. After leaving the goods at Ji's house for safekeeping, they quickly drove to Hualong Town.

It was almost May, and the weather was slowly getting warmer. When Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu rushed back to Hualong Mountain, the workshop had just returned from Moling with a batch of Xing'er and was in full swing.

Seeing Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu suddenly appearing at the door of the workshop, Liu An thought he was too busy. After looking up again to confirm that there was no dizziness, I suddenly became excited.

"Uncle Chang Gen, Master Huang, Zheng An and Huai Shu are back."

Following Liu An's shout, everyone immediately put down their work and rushed out. Seeing that it was Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu who were back, the villagers of Lujia Village immediately surrounded them.

Lu Changgen came out of the workshop and saw people surrounding the two of them. Lu Changgen hurriedly shouted loudly.

Seeing Lu Changgen coming out, the villagers hurriedly made way for him. Seeing this, Lu Changgen said: "I know that you guys want to talk to Zheng An and Huai Shu, but they have just arrived home after a long journey, so you can at least let them catch their breath and go home first." It's not like looking at children."

After hearing Lu Changgen's words, everyone suddenly remembered this problem. Looking at the carriage parked at the door, I couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed.

Seeing everyone's expressions like this, Song Huaishu smiled and said: "I have been out for so long, so everyone is thinking about it. However, after being out for so many days, I do miss Xingyi a little. Zheng'an and I will go home first and wait until tomorrow." Come talk to everyone."

"Okay, the workshop is also busy. You go back to see Xingyi first. He has grown a lot taller in the past few months."

Hearing what Aunt Qingshan said, Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu missed him even more. After saying hello to everyone, he and Lu Changgen rushed up the mountain.

When several people arrived at the door of the house, Lu Xingyi, who was wearing a pink dress, was holding a piece of grass and teasing the lamb tied under the tree, mumbling something.