Chapter 112

Because of the weather this year, all walks of life have been affected. Especially in the dry goods business, because of the problem of supply, the goods must be in hot demand.

Although there are not many buyers in ordinary towns, big towns such as Linzhou and Yuanyang have no shortage of wealthy families. Although disaster weather such as floods in the south and drought in the north have a certain impact on them, they will return to normal after a while.

Ma Yuntao is mainly in the dry goods business. It is extremely fatal to have no supply of goods. Therefore, for the thousands of dried peaches that Lu Zhengan has in his hands, no matter how harsh the conditions Lu Zhengan proposes, as long as they are within Ma Yuntao's tolerance, most of them will not refuse.

Sure enough, after Lu Zheng'an exchanged a few words with Ma Yuntao, Ma Yuntao couldn't wait to get to the point.

"Mr. Lu, I have gone back and considered the request you made earlier. I know it will not be easy for Mr. Lu this year, so it is not that I cannot agree to your request, but my business will not be easy this year. Do you think? Can you reduce it by 10% and let me earn some hard-earned money?"

Hearing what Ma Yuntao said, Lu Zhengan didn't understand. After slowly picking up the tea cup and taking a sip of water, he raised his eyes to look at Ma Yuntao and said with a smile: "To be honest, my father-in-law is also in business. I could have given my dried peaches to my father-in-law. , or I will sell it myself. But considering how much Boss Ma took care of us last year, I am willing to negotiate with Boss Ma. As for the price, it must not be lower."

Seeing that Ma Yuntao still refused to give up, Lu Zhengan picked up the tea cup again and took a sip.

Seeing this, Ma Yuntao couldn't say anything more. He lowered his eyes and thought for a moment, gritted his teeth, patted the table, and said, "Three percent will make three percent! Then I will come to pick up the goods in two days."

"Come back in five days. My daughter's birthday party will be held in these two days. The family will be busy. After five days, I will prepare the dried peaches and wait for Boss Ma to come to pick up the goods."

When he heard that Lu Zheng'an's daughter's birthday party was going to be held in two days, Boss Ma naturally couldn't pretend to be confused anymore. He held up his hands and said to Lu Zheng'an: "Then I'll say congratulations to Mr. Lu in advance. If Mr. Lu doesn't dislike it, I'll ask for a wedding drink two days later."

"Welcome."

After negotiating with Lu Zheng'an, Ma Yuntao didn't want to stay any longer. After saying goodbye to Lu Zheng'an, he took a carriage down the mountain.

When the carriage reached the mountain road, Ma Yuntao opened the curtain and looked at the Lu family's small courtyard with white walls and gray tiles halfway up the mountain. He angrily threw down the curtain and said angrily: "When the weather improves next year, this will happen." Even if the bastard named Lu begs me, I will never cooperate with him again!"

The butler on the side saw that his master was so angry that the tip of his nose was sweating. He carefully fanned him with a folding fan and whispered softly: "Hey, sir, calm down. You have a lot of money, why bother with a mud-legged guy from the country?" General knowledge."

Although Ma Yuntao was extremely angry at the moment, he thought that Lu Zheng'an's daughter was going to have a birthday party. Now that he knew about it, he naturally had to attend. After thinking for a while, he told the housekeeper: "After you return, go to the town to buy some things for the children and deliver them to the Lu family in two days."