Chapter 108

Although Mrs. Ji's eldest son Ji Yunlei does not have any great talents, he is indeed an extremely filial and obedient person.

Although his first wife Liu Manzhi was a bit thoughtful, she did not dare to be presumptuous in the face of Madam Ji, her mother-in-law.

After Lu Zhengan welcomed everyone into the house, he carefully observed the two people and then slowly felt relieved. Turning around to see Mrs. Ji holding Lu Xingyi in her arms with a happy face, she couldn't help but laugh.

Lu Xingyi is now more than eight months old. He weighed nearly 20 pounds before. He is a very chubby little boy. Song Huaishu knew that Mrs. Ji was old, and he was afraid that her body would be unable to handle it after being held for a long time. After waiting for the old lady to hold her for a while, he found a cart and pushed it in front of Mrs. Ji.

"Old madam, you'd better put her in the car. This girl can eat and is fat."

"It's okay, it's okay, no matter how old I am, I can still hold Xingyi girl. Ouch, you look at her little appearance, she looks really happy. I live so big. There are really not many people who can match the age of our Xingyi girl."

Lu Zheng'an felt proud and a little embarrassed when he heard Mrs. Ji's praise. "That's not what you said? Okay."

The Ji family, like the Lu family, has few female children and many male children. Liu Manzhi on the side also liked Lu Xingyi very much when she saw the pink and jade-carved Lu Xingyi. "Since we came back from Shangjing, the old lady has been thinking about Xingyi. Now that I see the girl Xingyi, she looks really beautiful, and you have taken good care of her. No wonder the old lady has been thinking about her."

With that said, Liu Manzhi took out a brocade box from the servant beside him, bent down and stuffed it into Lu Xingyi's arms. "As my aunt and uncle, this is the first time I've met him, so I prepared a small gadget for the child to play with."

Song Huaishu looked at the brocade box and knew that the things inside must be valuable, so he didn't want to accept it. However, Mrs. Ji smiled and helped Lu Xingyi put the brocade box into the small pocket behind Lu Xingyi's trolley.

"Oh, we have to take the meeting gift given by my aunt and uncle."

Hearing Mrs. Ji say this, Song Huaishu is not good enough to say anything. Turning to look at Lu Zhengan beside him, he saw that he nodded towards her, opened his mouth to mention Lu Xingyi and Liu Manzhi, thanked him, and accepted it.

Everyone teased Lu Xingyi for a while, then sat around and chatted for a while, seeing that the time had come. Mrs. Ji then turned to Aunt Zhang and said, "The pimple soup Huai Shu made last time was very satisfying to my taste. You go and learn how to make it. It will be convenient to eat when you go back later." Some."

When Liu Manzhi heard this, she immediately reacted. He stood up from the stool and said with a smile: "Since my mother likes it, my wife should go and learn it."

Hearing this, Mrs. Ji laughed and waved to Liu Manzhi. "Go, go, it's good if you all learn how to do it."

Mrs. Ji is not a person who attaches great importance to food and drink. What she said now is really a bit abrupt. Song Huaishu knew what the old lady must have wanted to say to Lu Zhengan and Ji Yunlei, so he immediately nodded in response.

Seeing Song Huaishu and others leaving the main room, the smile on Mrs. Ji's face slowly fell. He turned to look at Lu Zhengan and said, "Did you read the letter I asked Yue Xian to bring you last time? How do you read the things I said in my letter?"

Ji Yunlei didn't know what Mrs. Ji said to Lu Zheng'an, but looking at his mother's face, he felt that what she said must be extraordinary.

Knowing that his mother valued Lu Zheng'an as his nephew, when Ji Yunlei looked at Lu Zheng'an again, his eyes were a little more dignified.