Chapter 60

Because the weather was cold and there was nothing to do at home, Lu Zhengan didn't let Song Huaishu get up so early.

The little cubs in the chicken coop mixed the food. Lu Zhengan washed up and just put breakfast into the pot. Song Huaishu also got up.

"Didn't I tell you to lie down a little longer? Why did you get up so soon?"

Lu Zheng'an lit the wheat straw with a fire stick and watched the flames roll up the firewood little by little. Then he turned back to look at Song Huaishu at the door.

"We're already awake, where can we lie down? Stop cooking in the morning and deal with a couple of people. Put the corn in the warehouse into cloth bags first, and take a few bags to the town to see the people. Do you want home?"

"Okay, let's just have some in the morning. When we come back in the afternoon, I'll give you some soy sauce bones to eat."

The two of them arrived home very late yesterday, and they didn't have time to cook the bones and meat they bought at the market street.

There are only two people in the Lu family, Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu. Breakfast is very easy. After Song Huaishu and Lu Zheng'an chatted for a while, they just finished washing and the rice porridge and steamed buns in the pot were also hot.

Song Huaishu took out half a plate of pickled cucumbers from the pickle jar and mixed them with sesame oil. The two of them made do with steamed buns and rice porridge for breakfast.

The warehouse of Lu Zheng'an's family was renovated from a former school. Although the space inside is not small. But there were so many things piled inside that it couldn't be held, including thousands of kilograms of dried peaches, and it took the two of them nearly a quarter of an hour to move them.

Fortunately, the corn was received from the warehouse not long ago. After moving the dried peaches away, there is a hole for the corn at the back.

Song Huaishu had never done any physical work. He was already tired and panting after helping to move a few bags of dried peaches. He placed his right hand on the wooden shelf, wiped the sweat from his forehead with his sleeve, and asked Lu Zheng'an: "We still have so many dried peaches left, when do you plan to sell them?"

"It's not cost-effective to sell dried peaches now. I plan to wait until the twelfth lunar month and start going to the town to ask. If there are people in the dried fruit shop who want to take it, I will give them part of it. If no one is willing to take it, I will do it myself. Setting up a stall? You don't have to worry about the alley being deep for the aroma of wine. We have such good dried peaches, so you shouldn't have to worry about selling them."

However, Song Huaishu couldn't help but feel a little worried after listening to it. "It will snow in a while. If you want to set up a stall, how convenient is it to go up and down the mountain?"

"I just praised you for being smart before, but then you started to feel confused again." Lu Zhengan finished speaking with a smile. Seeing that Song Huaishu still had a puzzled look on his face, he leaned over and pecked him on the forehead.

"My father-in-law and mother-in-law don't live in the town. I'll transport all the peaches there in a while. Then I won't have to go back and forth. My father-in-law and mother-in-law are so good to me, so they won't help me keep them, right?" ."

Song Huaishu had completely forgotten about the quarrel between his parents and couldn't help laughing when he heard Lu Zheng'an's words. "I'm afraid others don't have such a big face. As for you, they are just wishing you could help more."