Chapter 82

Although Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu were sure, the old lady still couldn't believe it in her heart.

After all, it is really bizarre for a man to give birth to a child, and no one present has ever heard of it, let alone seen it.

After the old lady carefully asked Song Huaishu some matters, she frowned even more when she heard that it was a doctor from this town who had taken his pulse.

After hesitating again and again, he discussed with Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu: "I was accompanied by a doctor who used to work in the palace hospital. After leaving the palace, he was invited by your uncle to take my pulse. If it wasn't me, I wouldn't do it. I believe what you said, it's just that things are too bizarre, I'd better listen to what the doctor says."

Lu Zhengan didn't care about the suspicions of Mrs. Ji and others. He spent time with Song Huaishu day and night, and he could clearly detect the baby's fetal movements, so how could he fake it.

Moreover, Mrs. Ji was always being served by an imperial doctor from Ouchi, so she naturally had some real skills. Lu Zhengan would be even more relieved if the imperial doctor could check Song Huaishu's pulse.

After Mrs. Ji sent people down the mountain, Lu Zhengan realized that it was almost noon. Now Song Huaishu couldn't bear to be hungry the most. When he turned to look at him, he saw Song Huaishu holding his stomach and looking a little ugly.

Lu Zhengan tilted his head slightly in front of Song Huaishu and asked in a low voice: "Are you hungry?"

Hearing this, Song Huaishu looked a little stunned. He quietly glanced at Mrs. Ji's face and said to Lu Zheng'an, "I'm a little hungry. The child is a little noisy right now, which makes me feel uncomfortable."

Upon hearing what Song Huaishu said, Lu Zhengan responded and stood up from the stool. "It looks like it's almost noon, let me go cook."

"No, no, we brought food this time. Is Huai Shu hungry? I'll ask someone to bring the food up."

Ms. Ji Liu had already recovered from the shock. When Lu Zhengan said that she was going to cook, she immediately stood up from her chair and went outside to greet someone to lift the food box she had brought from the carriage.

Mrs. Ji looked at the diligent second daughter-in-law with a smile in her eyes. He reached out and took Song Huaishu's hand and explained: "Huaishu, don't blame me for being suspicious. This is such a rare thing. I really can't feel relieved if I don't hear it from the doctor in person."

Thinking that Song Huaishu might actually have a little baby in his belly, Mrs. Ji was so happy that she couldn't open her mouth from ear to ear.

"Oh, when I think of you guys, I really have a child, and I can't help but feel happy."

Looking at Mrs. Ji's face, Song Huaishu saw that the happiness on her face did not seem to be fake, and asked cautiously: "Then don't you find it strange..."

Before Song Huaishu finished speaking, Mrs. Ji still had a smile on her face, but her tone had become colder. "What's wrong with the man? It's a gift from God that you can give birth to a child. It's a great thing. As long as the old lady is here, I don't see who dares to make irresponsible remarks!"

As soon as Mrs. Ji said this, Song Huaishu felt that the words sounded familiar, so he turned his attention to Lu Zhengan, who was drinking tea.

The moment he saw Lu Zheng'an, Song Huaishu felt that Lu Zheng'an was truly Mrs. Ji's direct grandson, even the words he said were the same.

When Ji Yuexian saw his old lady holding Song Huaishu and chatting affectionately, he curiously tugged on Lu Zhengan's sleeve. Seeing the other party looking sideways at him, Ji Yuexian stretched out his head and approached Lu Zhengan, whispering softly in his ear: "Is your Qi brother really the one?"