Chapter 133

People in Lujia Village are not wealthy, and they are not very willing to eat meat. Nowadays, the large pieces of meat are open to everyone to eat. One after another, they burped and put down their bowls and chopsticks without being satisfied.

At this time, nearly one and a half of the three big fat pigs were left, and Lu Zhengan and his family might not be able to finish them all until next spring. Lu Zheng'an thought for a while, and asked everyone to help save the ribs, and then let everyone share them.

We ate the meat, drank the wine, put flowers on it, and divided the meat. The folks in the workshop just felt that the year passed like a dream, and the excitement lasted until the end of the year.

It was already noon when Mrs. Ji came. She played with Lu Xingyi in the workshop for a while, and chatted with people in the village for a while. It was almost noon when Mrs. Ji wanted to start back.

Although there were many people following Mrs. Ji, it was still inconvenient to walk at night. In addition, this place is only half a morning's journey from Jiang'an Town. With the persuasion of Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu, as well as Lu Xingyi's tearful offensive, Mrs. Ji finally decided to stay overnight at Lu Zheng'an's house until the next day. Set off back home again at dawn.

"How do you feel about this journey, old lady?"

When Lu Zheng'an asked, Mrs. Ji told Lu Zheng'an and Song Huaishu about the local customs and customs she had seen during her travels and things that she found novel.

When she knew that Lu Zhengan was going south with Ji Yuexian later in the year, Mrs. Ji glanced at Song Huaishu beside her. Seeing the envy and desire deep in his eyes, she asked Lu Zhengan straightforwardly: "You and Yue Xian If Xian goes south, what should we do with Huai Shu?"

Hearing this, Lu Zheng'an looked back at Song Huaishu and said with a smile: "I don't know how long it will take to go south this time, and I don't know the distance. Plus the shop in Yuanyang has just started, I think it will be the best this time. Let him stay at home for now. Take him with you next time when you have a chance?"

After hearing Lu Zheng'an's answer, Mrs. Ji glanced at him, picked up the teacup and took a sip with a calm expression, and then said: "Your idea is indeed good, but the journey south is long after all. If you are here, It is indeed inconvenient to have no one to take care of you. It is not a big deal to carry Huai Shu. And after the Spring Festival, there is not much business in ordinary shops. I am so busy. Your father-in-law should be able to come over and help you. A few days."

When Lu Zhengan saw Mrs. Ji saying this, he was a little confused for a moment. But after being stunned, Lu Zhengan came to his senses.

Looking sideways at Song Huaishu, Lu Zhengan reached out to hold his hand and said with a smile: "Of course I want to take Huaishu with me, but there is no one to entrust to the shop, and I feel a little embarrassed. Please trouble my father-in-law. Since the old lady helped me with the idea, I will speak up. When I fell down, I just said that it was the old lady who helped me come up with the idea, and it has nothing to do with me. "

Madam Ji felt relieved and amused when she saw that Lu Zhengan understood what she meant. He stretched out his hand and tapped Lu Zheng'an, turned to Nanny Zhang and said with a smile: "Did you see it? It's just a monkey climbing up the pole. After giving him some color, he started planning to open a dyeing workshop."

Grandma Zhang stood aside and put up the rice seedlings with a smile: "You are not used to it, old lady. If you are three sticks and one slap, do you think Young Master Biao still dares to do this?"

Hearing what Nanny Zhang said, Lu Zhengan immediately pretended to be horrified. "Old Madam, you can't listen to Nanny Zhang. If it's really broken, you won't have anyone to talk to you to relieve your boredom when you come back in the future."