Chapter 120

At the end of Shen Shi, Song Xiren and Lu Zhengan appeared at Shenji Restaurant.

At this time, Ouyang Li had arrived. Looking at the father and son, Ouyang Li stood up with a smile and greeted them.

"When I went to the inn to look for you, I saw that you were not there. I thought you had left. Fortunately, I asked the waiter. Come on, come on, take a seat quickly, take a seat quickly."

Lu Zhengan followed Song Xiren to the table. After the two elders took their seats, he sat down at the table.

Looking at Lu Zhengan with a respectful attitude, Ouyang Li nodded with satisfaction. He smoothed the goatee under his chin and said to Song Xiren and Lu Zhengan: "I have thought carefully about it after I went back these two days. Instead of selling the shop to someone I don't know, I would rather sell it to you cheaper. The price is just My nephew's, four hundred and twenty taels is just four hundred and twenty taels. However, I have a condition."

Hearing this, Lu Zheng'an had a solemn expression and leaned forward and said to Ouyang Li: "I hope my nephew will take good care of this shop after taking over it. If you want to change hands later, please write to me and let me know."

Seeing that what Ouyang Li said was not a big deal, Lu Zhengan immediately agreed. "Uncle, please don't worry about this."

Hearing what Lu Zheng'an said, Ouyang Li immediately felt relieved. He raised his glass and touched it with Song Xiren and Lu Zheng'an before saying, "In that case, I'll be waiting for you in the shop at midnight tomorrow. After we sign the documents, we Let's go to the Yamen together to find a house and go through the formalities. After I finish processing the things in the shop in the next few days, you can re-decorate and move in."

"Don't worry about it now. We won't be able to use this shop until tomorrow at the earliest? In the summer. If uncle doesn't rush to move to Beijing, we can use it first. We can write to uncle when we are ready."

Ouyang Li didn't expect Lu Zhengan to be like this. He was stunned for a moment and then nodded. "However, the room charges for the next few months..."

"Uncle has sold it to us at a low price, so what about the rent for the next few months? Don't mention it, uncle can just use it with peace of mind."

Since the hatchback has been agreed upon, the details are nothing to worry about. At dawn the next day, Lu Zhengan got up.

Song Xiren, who was next door, had already woken up. After hearing some movement in Lu Zhengan's room, he opened the door and came out.

Seeing that Lu Zhengan had packed up, the father and son went downstairs and found a breakfast stall to have breakfast. They walked leisurely towards the shop.

In late autumn, the weather turns cooler and the sky lights up later. Although there are still more than a quarter of an hour before Chenshi, there are not many pedestrians on the road. Lu Zhengan originally thought that the two of them had arrived early, but unexpectedly, when they arrived at the shop, Ouyang Li had already arrived.

At this time, Ouyang Li had already made tea. When he saw the two people coming over, he hurriedly poured a cup for each of them. While the two were drinking tea, they took pens, ink, paper and inkstones to the inner hall.

"I'm dazzled when I wake up early. Brother Song should help me write this document."

Hearing this, Song Xiren subconsciously wanted to refuse. However, when Song Xiren saw the sadness on Ouyang Li's face, he agreed.

Although Song Xiren has not studied for a few years, he has a wife who comes from a scholarly family and has made a lot of progress in so many years. Two simple transfer letters were written in just a few moments.